Keyser_Soze

Xbox One Xbox 1 Backwards Compatibility Thread

On 5/1/2018 at 2:01 PM, XxEvil AshxX said:

DcH0--YUwAEPFyz.jpg

I have so many mixed feelings about this. It makes me want to play it again, but at the same time, reminds me what a mess the game was and how we'll probably never get another proper Saints Row game again. :(

I thought it was a pretty good game.  Better in my opinion than the GTA of the same era.  I haven't played it in a while tho.  What did you not like?  I do agree I think they messed the series up after this game.  SR2 was the right amount of goofy.  They got too over the top after that.

1 hour ago, number305 said:

I thought it was a pretty good game.  Better in my opinion than the GTA of the same era.  I haven't played it in a while tho.  What did you not like?  I do agree I think they messed the series up after this game.  SR2 was the right amount of goofy.  They got too over the top after that.

what annoyed me about the game was how often you had to defend your territory 

11 hours ago, number305 said:

Oh I loved the game. Technically, though, it was a mess. The frame rate was unstable and during car chases it would drop into the single digits. Especially the missions where you're protecting the guy while he's driving around doing different deals and you have 20 cars smashing into each other firing at you. The game could be practically unplayable. I know I never finished the game specifically due to a mission I couldn't complete because the game would glitch out every time.

6 hours ago, ARZ said:

DdP-EqHW4AEvaMK.jpg

I have been waiting for this one to hit BC.

Awesome.  Damn, finally beat Frost tonight after many years of trying.