Sign in to follow this  
Mike

2017-18 NBA Regular Season Discussion

I think I'm gonna try to get back into basketball this season. I loved it as a kid and only causally followed it in recent years. 

Spurs were always my team, though I like the Celtics. I'll be watching tomorrow night.

13 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I think I'm gonna try to get back into basketball this season. I loved it as a kid and only causally followed it in recent years. 

Spurs were always my team, though I like the Celtics. I'll be watching tomorrow night.

This is a great year to follow with all the major trades and signings in the off season

Finally the Day is here!  Basketball is back! Also the cartridge copy of NBA 2K18 is out for Nintendo Switch Today, for those who want the physical version

My cousin told me Hayward had a bad leg injury, and I was like “no biggie, Celtics make the playoffs even if he’s out a few months.”

Then I saw the video. Poor guy.

21 minutes ago, Mike said:

Lebron jersey is torn, this is the second Nike jersey to tear, the previous was a couple weeks ago in a Lakers game

A shame after the aired that 3 minute commercial (well felt like 3 minutes anyway)

I almost watched the highlights of the Cavs games but I chose not to. I just heard the descriptions from the commentators and that was all I needed. I fell asleep on the Warriors and Rockets. I was stunned to find out that the Rockets won. 

11 minutes ago, Hurdyb1 said:

I almost watched the highlights of the Cavs games but I chose not to. I just heard the descriptions from the commentators and that was all I needed. I fell asleep on the Warriors and Rockets. I was stunned to find out that the Rockets won. 

Durant took a shot and made it to win the game...but they reviewed it and it was still on his hand when the red light came on, Huge win for the Rockets who play in Sacramento against Vince Carter Tonight

Just now, Mike said:

Durant took a shot and made it to win the game...but they reviewed it and it was still on his hand when the red light came on, Huge win for the Rockets who play in Sacramento against Vince Carter Tonight

Oh damn! I thought Durant missed the shot from what I gathered. WOW!!!!! I need to see the highlights for this. 

14 minutes ago, Hurdyb1 said:

Oh damn! I thought Durant missed the shot from what I gathered. WOW!!!!! I need to see the highlights for this. 

He made the shot but overturned it, marv Albert thought it was good lol, made it seem like warriors won, marv is getting too old..constantly mixes up players and calls

1 hour ago, Mike said:

He made the shot but overturned it, marv Albert thought it was good lol, made it seem like warriors won, marv is getting too old..constantly mixes up players and calls

Once he starts biting people then it’s time to retire

15 hours ago, Mike said:

LeBron says he's out of shape right now...

he had 29 points 16 rebounds and 9 assists last night..

He had more assists than Rose. :/