Sign in to follow this  
CitizenVectron

Trump threatens to pull military, FEMA, and aid workers from Puerto Rico, and abandon territory.

1 minute ago, user19842x15 said:

Not gonna happen. We're stuck for at least 3 more years 

3 years is a long time for Trump to do and say a lot of stupid shit. It is going to take something much bigger than this of course. I think there is a real shot he won't make it to the end of his first term.

7 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

3 years is a long time for Trump to do and say a lot of stupid shit. It is going to take something much bigger than this of course. I think there is a real shot he won't make it to the end of his first term.

You know who also feels that way?

Steve Bannon

1 hour ago, Massdriver said:

I really hate to say this, but he's going to be a two term president, and when he's done, our country will probably never recover.

11 hours ago, brucoe said:

I really hate to say this, but he's going to be a two term president, and when he's done, our country will probably never recover.

Theres really no rational basis for this thinking, Trump won with tiny margins in 3 states but overall lost the popular vote by a lot, Dems gained in both the house and the senate and now by all polling dems are looking really good going forward, with Trump calling neo nazis fine people, mishandling PR terribly to the point where as many as a million Puerto Rican's may end up moving to the mainland where they can vote, and now hes knee capping healthcare where the biggest losers will be part of his base, older Americans under Medicare age just in time for 2018.

12 hours ago, Massdriver said:

So does Steve Bannon apperently.

EDIT: I see this was already covered by my speedier and intellectually superior comrades.  Carry on good sirs.