Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Terry Crews Shares His Own Story of Sexual Assault by a Hollywood Executive

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

But who wouldn't want to grab his dick?

We all know you're painfully unfunny, but this is just in poor taste. 

14 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

I feel there is a coming storm and A LOT of people will be taken down in the ensuing months!

Nah - this entire fracas will be dead and buried within the next week, if not less.

1 hour ago, SoberChef said:

I feel there is a coming storm and A LOT of people will be taken down in the ensuing months!

Affleck had to apologize today for an incident on TRL in 2004. I would expect we're going to see a sort of frenzy the next few weeks as incidents are brought up, fair or not. And the story about NBC spiking the Weinstein story seems like it is just beginning (with Maddow giving it play on her own show).

At first I didn't think this would change much (and still don't think it will in the long run), but it may lead to a cleaning house for a few scummy corners of Hollywood.

1 hour ago, Wild said:

Affleck had to apologize today for an incident on TRL in 2004. I would expect we're going to see a sort of frenzy the next few weeks as incidents are brought up, fair or not. And the story about NBC spiking the Weinstein story seems like it is just beginning (with Maddow giving it play on her own show).

At first I didn't think this would change much (and still don't think it will in the long run), but it may lead to a cleaning house for a few scummy corners of Hollywood.

I mean, the rest of what you described is basically everyone with something to apologize for taking advantage of the opportunity to air their dirty laundry without consequences while everyone else is distracted by what's going on with Weinstein, so that nobody remembers the additional headlines a month from now.

Hollywood is full of slimy people.  It's a place where  some of the world's biggest assholes and charlatans gather together to make tons of money.

17 hours ago, Hurdyb1 said:

Sadly it seems that this is a constant in Hollywood.

James Van Der Beek has a story too that he's telling.  I've heard other rumors as well and I know personally of at least three cases where execs lost their jobs for sexual harassment.  My old boss got fired for harassing a coworker... of course hes working at another network. A pretty well kmown one too. His good friend got fired from another company for harassing a lot of the women there, including one of the hosts of a show I used to work on. I've heard first hand the shit he used to pull. These guys tend to travel in packs.

15 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

James Van Der Beek has a story too that he's telling.  I've heard other rumors as well and I know personally of at least three cases where execs lost their jobs for sexual harassment.  My old boss got fired for harassing a coworker... of course hes working at another network. A pretty well kmown one too. His good friend got fired from another company for harassing a lot of the women there, including one of the hosts of a show I used to work on. I've heard first hand the shit he used to pull. These guys tend to travel in packs.

Hollywood is the Catholic Church, basically. Move’em around, don’t actually hold’em accountable.

9 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Hollywood is the Catholic Church, basically. Move’em around, don’t actually hold’em accountable.

It's a boy's club... they get fired from one company and one of their friends waits for the heat to die down and then get's them a job somewhere else, quietly. Usually unofficially... as a "consultant" or something like that.

On 10/11/2017 at 9:32 PM, Jason said:

I mean, the rest of what you described is basically everyone with something to apologize for taking advantage of the opportunity to air their dirty laundry without consequences while everyone else is distracted by what's going on with Weinstein, so that nobody remembers the additional headlines a month from now.

That dude from Amazon didn't get away with using Weinstein for cover, tha's for sure.

Dozens of women - Bill Cosby raped us.

The world - Why did they wait to come out?  Probably just looking for a payday.  No actual evidence either.

Terry Crews - Some dude grabbed my dick.

The world - This is a true statement. 

1 hour ago, LazyPiranha said:

Dozens of women - Bill Cosby raped us.

The world - Why did they wait to come out?  Probably just looking for a payday.  No actual evidence either.

Terry Crews - Some dude grabbed my dick.

The world - This is a true statement. 

Guess you didn't read the story... where the guy apologized to him the next day.