Sign in to follow this  
kittykat

Anybody here watching Nathan For You season 4?

16 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Yes.

6 hours ago, ort said:

Yup.

Yay I'm glad I'm not the only one! @stepee is a fan also. Thoughts on season 4 so far?

My copy of The Diarrhea Times arrived in the mail today! 

Nice. I've only seen one episode so far... looks like I missed one and my TiVo didn't tape it?!?

That stinks.

I've actually never seen season one either. I found this show late. Comedy Central doesn't air it very much.

EDIT: Looks like I've seen about half of seasons 1 and 2, and all of 3.

18 minutes ago, kittykat said:

Yay I'm glad I'm not the only one! @stepee is a fan also. Thoughts on season 4 so far?

My copy of The Diarrhea Times arrived in the mail today! 

I loved the pre-season episode with the host from the fake bachelor-esq show :lol: 

41 minutes ago, ort said:

Nice. I've only seen one episode so far... looks like I missed one and my TiVo didn't tape it?!?

That stinks.

I've actually never seen season one either. I found this show late. Comedy Central doesn't air it very much.

EDIT: Looks like I've seen about half of seasons 1 and 2, and all of 3.

Good! You have more to watch and enjoy :D I believe you can stream episodes on the Comedy Central app.  

There was an issue with last week's episode. At the last minute they changed the order of how they were airing some episodes, and it messed up people's TiVo and PVR etc. 

31 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I loved the pre-season episode with the host from the fake bachelor-esq show :lol: 

Lmao Anthony Napoli. That episode was good. I loved the follow ups so much. That might actually be one of my favorite episodes and it's not a standard one. 

3 minutes ago, kittykat said:

Good! You have more to watch and enjoy :D I believe you can stream episodes on the Comedy Central app.  

There was an issue with last week's episode. At the last minute they changed the order of how they were airing some episodes, and it messed up people's TiVo and PVR etc. 

Lmao Anthony Napoli. That episode was good. I loved the follow ups so much. That might actually be one of my favorite episodes and it's not a standard one. 

My favorite might be "Dumb Starbucks". The scene with that lawyer and trying to trick him into signing for liability was hysterical.

Comedy Central and my cable provider (Charter Spectrum) don't like each other, so I can't stream from the app. I love not being able to view content from channels I pay for. No wait, I hate it. I'm sure most of the blame falls on Charter.