StockX.com legit?

HardAct

I have a friend that wants me to build him a PC in mid June. He wants a 3070Ti or 3080 and I've seen them at near MSRP on STOCKX.com. anyone ever use them, I've looked them up and there in 200 countries with 2000 employees but I've never heard of them? Anyway he wants a 10900k, Gen 4 Motherboard {Z490?} and a 3080 to start with, I still say hold off but he's about 6 years in on the last build I did for him. It's stressful building for people, but luckily the last build we did had no issues other that a bad stick of ram during the build way back then.

Lol yes. It's owned by the guy who owns the Cleveland Cavaliers as well as people like mark Wahlberg and eminem have major stakes.

Just know it's an online consignment shop: they dont sell directly, you get a product from a reseller they just verify it is authentic before shipping it to you. So it is still technically possible to get scammed if the authenticator doesnt do their job properly but it is relatively safe