By The def star
So it's been 30 days since my mom has found an iPhone 6 plus. When she found it I told her to just leave it on incase the owner tried to call for the phone or if they have tried to locate it using the find my phone services. That never happened. So how I have an iPhone 6 that can't be used for anything. I know iPhones have activation lock so I won't even try hacking it. Do I just take it to an Apple store or a police station? Whats the best thing to do?
- Apple Debuts New 9.7-Inch iPad With A9 Chip to Replace iPad Air 2, Starting at $329
- iPad Mini 4 With 128GB of Storage Now Starts at $399 as 32GB Model Discontinued
- Apple Unveils Special Edition (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple Announces Video Creation iOS App 'Clips'
- Apple Doubles iPhone SE Storage to 32GB and 128GB
- Apple Watch Gets New Striped Woven Nylon, Classic Buckle, and Standalone Nike Sport Bands
- Apple Launches New Silicone and Leather iPhone 7 Case Colors
- Apple Discontinues iPad Mini 2
- Swift Playgrounds Now Available in Five Additional Languages
Hopefully the 10.5" iPad is announced at WWDC (or at all)
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Who's Online 37 Members, 7 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)
- Bourne Perfect