ManUtdRedDevils

DF: Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox One X Gamescom Demo: Sonoma Footage + Analysis!

NuBlood    171

I tried the demo over the weekend. I guess I don't know what I was expecting. But I was pretty underwhelmed. The opening cinematic was choppy, I noticed some pop in, and it seemed to run under 30fps at times. I'm using an HDR 4K TV but I was playing on an OG Xbox One. So maybe the game needs a slim or an X1X to run at it's full potential? idk

XxEvil AshxX    286
7 hours ago, NuBlood said:

I tried the demo over the weekend. I guess I don't know what I was expecting. But I was pretty underwhelmed. The opening cinematic was choppy, I noticed some pop in, and it seemed to run under 30fps at times. I'm using an HDR 4K TV but I was playing on an OG Xbox One. So maybe the game needs a slim or an X1X to run at it's full potential? idk

I'm playing it on a day one XBO and I haven't noticed any of the issues you're describing. Maybe a little texture pop-in went unnoticed, but sub-30 frames per second would've definitely been mentioned by someone. Perhaps something else was utilizing your XBO hard drive while you were playing? Like game updates or something?

I'm just playing on a 1080p tv.

7 hours ago, NuBlood said:

Are you sure you are playing a Forza game? Forza hasn't run in anything under 60 fps. Also I don't recall an opening sequence unless you count the press start menu?