Sign in to follow this  
HardAct

Everbodies Golf Aug 29th

HardAct    116

Hail Hot Shot fans, who's ready for Everybody's Golf hitting the Ps4 Aug 29th? I am really looking into a group of fellow D1p'ers to hook up with and play this game with. I love the series, also known as "Hot Shots Golf' I've come to the realization that I can hardly hold my own in frenzy fast action Multi-player games as my age is fastly catching up, but with these games I can compete and have fun, there just great fun and very challenging even at times. Anyone interested in starting a Golf Party of gamers from here? Comment in here, or shoot me an invite on PS4 {HardAct} I'm excited, anyone? 

Pent    65

Fooook..... I didn't realize it came out so soon....  I guess I won't be getting it at launch..  :'(

I love me some HSG... been playing the series since the first one came out in the US.

I use to play it all the time with my ex-wife, and it was like one of the few "video games" she ever got into as an adult.  I didn't even need to let her win every now and then... she was pretty good.

Mike    523

why did they decide to go with Everybodys golf as its known in Japan as that, but in NA its always been Hot Shots, and it will always be HOT SHOTS to me

Biggie_Rich    1,198
44 minutes ago, Mike said:

why did they decide to go with Everybodys golf as its known in Japan as that, but in NA its always been Hot Shots, and it will always be HOT SHOTS to me

Wondered that myself. 

Keyser_Soze    5,621
2 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

well definitely won't be getting it on Tuesday, no way in hell with BB be open here in Houston :(

Good news is you don't have to go to a store to buy it! :shhh:

Keyser_Soze    5,621
46 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I prefer physical copies as you well know

Didn't realize that meant "The only thing I will buy even if the world crashing down around me" :P

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Didn't realize that meant "The only thing I will buy even if the world crashing down around me" :P

if the world is crashing down I don't video games are a priority. Good thing this is video game golf, my arms so sore from bailing water that I doubt I could swing an actual club

Keyser_Soze    5,621
31 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

if the world is crashing down I don't video games are a priority.

I don't think that's a complete.

13 hours ago, Mike said:

I think due to the design of the game being base around MP. Everybody's Golf is a better name for that. 

HardAct    116
On 8/26/2017 at 2:31 PM, EternallDarkness said:

I'd be there day one as well,  but I have a feeling we'll have flooding here in Houston and I won't be able to run out and get it. 

Be safe, I've lived through severe flooding before, where everything is under water. Man glad there will be plenty of Patchers to Golf with, excited.

HardAct    116

looks like it's playable tonight {digitally} maybe it's just a pre-load countdown, but I really like these games a lot and look forwards to playing with all you guys.

Rbk_3    227

I wasn't going to but saw it's only $49.99 CND and offers 4k/HDR support on the Pro. In!

i loved HSG 3 on the PS2 back in the day. That's the last one I played. 

5 hours ago, HardAct said:

Be safe, I've lived through severe flooding before, where everything is under water. Man glad there will be plenty of Patchers to Golf with, excited.

been through several flood here in Houston but this is the worst

Biggie_Rich    1,198

Got up early and went through the introduction/character creation customization part of the game. This game is gorgeous. Colors really pop and love the sense of style. Got my "Biggie" created and messed around with an offline game. This shit is gonna be so fun! See you guys on the course sometime! I'll be playing this hard this weekend so look for me and add me to PSN if I'm not already on your friends list!

PSN: makeMEstop

Everybodys Golf screen nickname: Biggie

Keyser_Soze    5,621
15 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

been through several flood here in Houston but this is the worst

Do you think it will hamper Maxo Kream's efforts to sell dope in Houston Texas?