Sign in to follow this  
kittykat

Oh look another fundraiser *Update*

As some of you know, I've been struggling with a number of health issues in recent years. I have a spine disorder and two autoimmune diseases. I have learned that CBD products can help immensely with these issues. With the recent worsening of my symptoms, along with seeing the positive effects of CBD in a family member, it has led me to pursue this option even further. 

After exploring my options, I have learned I have no coverage for this medication, and I am asking for help with the cost of 90 days of capsules on a trial basis to see how CBD helps me. The cost of this is $390 CAD.

I have been off work since last year, and if this treatment helps improve my quality of life, I will be able to return to work and receive benefits that will allow me to pay for this medication in the long term. But until then, I just need the funds to try it out. Thanks for reading and thanks to anyone who donates or shares!

The link to donate is: http://gofundme.com/treatment-for-andrea

27 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

I couldn't do much, but hopefully every bit helps. :hug:

That is so nice of you thank you so much! <3

Who is the supplier? There are many groups that offer great medication for cheap for struggling people. I suggest looking around Facebook or local med groups to find these donors.

53 minutes ago, Stickey said:

Who is the supplier? There are many groups that offer great medication for cheap for struggling people. I suggest looking around Facebook or local med groups to find these donors.

Must be nice to be in Washington lol. I don't even have one "local producer" they are all out of province! The system is very different here, I only have about 20 providers to choose from nationwide, and only half of them have CBD products available. While some providers do accept compassionate circumstances, the discount is only 25% but I am definitely trying to get that if I can. Every bit helps.

But yeah I've been researching this thoroughly and this type of pricing is the best it's gonna get. I wish it was more like Washington with tons of options and more opportunities to save money. But if you hear of anything otherwise for where I live, I'm all ears! I'm sure next summer when it's legal in Canada things will get much better in terms of pricing and availability. 

If I had anything to shoot your way I would. I know a bit about CBD, as my brother and his girlfriend became sales persons for a CBD distributor, and the effects of the stuff have really proven to be hugely beneficial for so many people. Seems highly recommended all around.

Best to you, though. I haven't heard much about negative effects of CBD, but just going to do the obvious here and recommend you chat with your doctor first concerning and carefully trial it out before committing to the treatment. 

Gofundme refunded all your money @Emblazon @Derek @Mr.Vic20 they are so mean. They said I violated their terms of service. I'm emailing them to give them shit. If they even try and say it's because it's a cannibas product I'm gonna give them such shit over discrimination. I read their terms beforehand because I was worried about this, and since I'm a legal patient I'm not breaking the terms.

I'm gonna try and get this sorted. Thanks guys for the really nice donations so far. 

17 minutes ago, Puggles said:

I'm growing some CBD strains right now.  Let me know if there are any good ways to get it to you. 

Can you make em into oil capsules and mail em?

2 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Lame Gofundme, very lame.

I know! i might set up on youcaring instead since maybe they're less homophobic against me. 

2 hours ago, kittykat said:

Gofundme refunded all your money @Emblazon @Derek @Mr.Vic20 they are so mean. They said I violated their terms of service. I'm emailing them to give them shit. If they even try and say it's because it's a cannibas product I'm gonna give them such shit over discrimination. I read their terms beforehand because I was worried about this, and since I'm a legal patient I'm not breaking the terms.

I'm gonna try and get this sorted. Thanks guys for the really nice donations so far. 

GoFundMe is an American company. I guarantee you this is because they fear legal problems directly from the feds and/or their payments processor(s) fear legal problems for the feds over processing "TOTES ILLEGAL NARCOTICS TRANSACTIONS".

Very very lame Gofundme.. I was going to donate even though it wont be much. I don't know your situation but I have a soft spot for people who are sick needing money. Why did they take down your gofundme again? Just simply type medicine instead of the name of it and it should be fine or just say medical bills.

I'm talking with them and they are working with me. They're gonna put it back up soon I guess. Pretty sure they just walked me right through a legal loophole lol but I appreciate it. 

I've spoken with them before and they are pretty understanding. They seem to put people first, which is good. Glad it is going back up. I was going to offer to use my gofundme and send you the funds heh.

13 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

On it!

Thank you AGAIN and I LOVE YOU

5 minutes ago, noey jerd said:

All I can give right now. 

Thank you for THE FIRST TIME and I also LOVE YOU

32 minutes ago, noey jerd said:

well, that was fast.

Yeah really tried not to get him to do that since he bought me a Nintendo switch this month but what can I do?

26 minutes ago, johnny said:

420 blaze it 

Not really funny or appropriate or even relevant for that matter (no "blazing" involved with cbd capsules) but thanks I guess