Sign in to follow this  
ManUtdRedDevils

Swery65 (Deadly Premonition) will announce new game at PAX West

Deadly Premonition’s Hidetaka Suehiro will announce his first new game in three years at PAX Seattle

"Jason Howley, of Mega64 and Neighborhood Games Club, has announced on Twitter that he will be hosting a panel with Swery65 on the Saturday of PAX Seattle (September 1-4), during which the creator will show off his next game."

https://www.vg247.com/2017/08/12/dea...t-pax-seattle/

DG-xOFzVoAAM7Ya.jpg

XxEvil AshxX    271

I get that he's a weirdo but his games are just too out there for me. I only have a certain degree of tolerance for quirky Japanese to begin with, and he makes that look tame.

I tried to get into Deadly Premonition because of the cult following it has, but I guess those people just like playing terrible games.

LazyPiranha    852
16 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I get that he's a weirdo but his games are just too out there for me. I only have a certain degree of tolerance for quirky Japanese to begin with, and he makes that look tame.

I tried to get into Deadly Premonition because of the cult following it has, but I guess those people just like playing terrible games.

Deadly Premonition is a terrible game but a truly fascinating piece of art.  It's a technical mess to be sure but as an experience it's bizarrely compelling.