Sign in to follow this  
highlevelgamer

Wii U vs Switch vs 3DS

Mike    509

you dont want to pay more than 300 for a Switch? they are $300, unless you are saying you cant afford a game and a switch or something, anyways..go for the 3DS, the wii u is dead, so is the Vita, this isnt a hard decision and you should be able to make that decision on your own.

Spork3245    2,852
15 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

What happened with this?

See, it's right in the title? "I'm ordered" not "I ordered", therefore he was the order for the Switch, he didn't order one, though... I mean, obviously, right?!?!?

:pratt: 

Xbob42    2,647

Save your money until you can get a Switch. The 3DS is an antiquated piece of shit and has been since launch. We put up with it before because the alternative was... The Wii U. But no more. Wait for a Switch.

AndrewDean84    517
2 hours ago, Lucian04 said:

Get a Switch

I would agree.  Sure, the 3DS has a fucking crazy good library, but it's very, very dated tech.  The switch is Nintendo's future and it will have all of Nintendos attention, potentially could have the greatest Nintendo exclusive library one of their platforms has ever had. Nintendo is looking the best they have in a while.

Biggie_Rich    1,145

Everyone is saying get a SWITCH. I agree the SWITCH is the best choice but he asks the question should he get a 3DS or a Wii U.  That choice is obvious. 3DS all the way. If he buys a SWITCH it's going to cost at least $300, which he said he doesn't want to spend. 

AndrewDean84    517
2 hours ago, Biggie_Rich said:

Everyone is saying get a SWITCH. I agree the SWITCH is the best choice but he asks the question should he get a 3DS or a Wii U.  That choice is obvious. 3DS all the way. If he buys a SWITCH it's going to cost at least $300, which he said he doesn't want to spend. 

I don't care. The answer to all questions is, get a switch. 

Rodimus    87

Seems like you already ordered a Switch. I say get a Switch. If you want to get a 3DS get one. Great games still at full price years later. The Wii U is cool but only if you get it cheap. There are no surprises on the Wii U there are no new games so looking at the library it is near completed. Although I expect more to get re-released on the Switch. Mario Maker is a must get. That and the Zelda releases on the Wii U and 3DS. That is just me. The Switch has a future.

Paperclyp    812

If I could do it all over again, I would have purchased a "New" 3DS rather than the non-new version I bought when Zelda came out on 3DS, and then I would have waited to get a Switch until sometime in 2018 probably. 

I really want SNES games on the go, and Nintendo seems bound and determined to make that as difficult as possible for me to get despite supporting their shit.