Sign in to follow this  
ManUtdRedDevils

Hollow (First Person Sci-Fi Horror) coming to Switch

Nokt    133

I'm kind of over the way the horror genre has been going for awhile now. Everything is sneak around, barley defend yourself, escape sequences.

I miss FEAR and Dead Space. Made me happy to see Prey be kind of scary (not really), but it was a nice change of pace.

39 minutes ago, Nokt said:

I'm kind of over the way the horror genre has been going for awhile now. Everything is sneak around, barley defend yourself, escape sequences.

I miss FEAR and Dead Space. Made me happy to see Prey be kind of scary (not really), but it was a nice change of pace.

You may like Evil Within. The story is complete bullshit but it's an action horror game. 

Nokt    133
5 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

You may like Evil Within. The story is complete bullshit but it's an action horror game. 

Down to $20 bucks at this point. I'll add it to my wishlist and get it during a sale.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Lucian04    5,276

Looks nice visually, but I noticed some fps issues (which are ironed out, hopefully) and just bad pacing, especially with the introduction of enemies. To be honest, it's going to be really fucking hard to make a good fps horror game w/ combat after Resident Evil 7.