HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE!!!

silentbob

15 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

(looks at whose birthday happens to be today)

Yeeeeaaaahhhh...stoners probably should've thought a little harder on this one.

When I first came to the States I was shocked to see calls about 4/20 everywhere. Had to be explained to me for this exact reason. Not such a fun date in Germany lulz

• Haha 1

I’m flying high right now in bed after taking roughly 13 bowls from the bong throughout the day. With various strains like Moby Dick, Lemonchello Haze, Black D.O.G., Blue Cindy, Amnesia Lemon Kush, Crystal M.E.T.H., and Lennon. . . .oh and three 00 pills of various strains I’ve grown, decarbed, ground up into a powder and shoved in them 00 size pills.

Also my Fozzie Bear has been in and out of the vets for the past almost week now. Found inflammation in his intestines but no idea why it’s happening, and so he was kept over night on an IV because he has no appetite and dropped about 5lbs in 4 days. We got him back tonight and looks a little like his old self. He was eating a bit and was begging me for my potato from my stew, wrestled a bit with Buddy and wanted outside a lot again. We have him on prednisone to help keep his appetite and thirst up, but here’s hoping he’s on the mend. We also have some CBG oil on the way that is I think better then CBD, but it’s non intoxicating like CBD and it’s also great at battling inflammation within the body. Great option for people who suffer from Crohn’s disease, and ordering my own CBG seeds to grow on my own.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

(looks at whose birthday happens to be today)

Yeeeeaaaahhhh...stoners probably should've thought a little harder on this one.

Imagine how different the world would be if Hitler had been into pot instead of meth. 

• Haha 1
  • True 1