GuyWhoPostsThings

PS Plus: Free Games for August 2017 (Just Cause 3 and Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry)

NuBlood    167

Finally, something I haven't played and something that isn't an episodic point and clicky game.

But I should have just said it's a good month and left it at that. lol

Dodger    1,297

One of these days I should get back in Just Cause 3. I hear it runs a lot better on the Pro now. I just got too many fucking games to play and more coming out all the time. 

Nightpain    99

Downwell will be fun I bet... but nothing else interests me in that really.

Is Super Motherload on PS4 or Vita, and is it cross-buy? And I guess more importantly, is that game any good?

GuyWhoPostsThings    5,143
22 minutes ago, Dodger said:

One of these days I should get back in Just Cause 3. I hear it runs a lot better on the Pro now. I just got too many fucking games to play and more coming out all the time. 

Yeah, not sure if I'll have the time, but I'm gonna purchase it just to have it so I can get to it later.

madmankevin    951

Stellar month!

Heads up with Just Cause: if you're going to play it and you're a couple hours in and are really enjoying it, buy the season pass ASAP! The Land, Air, and Sea pass. Land is kind of a wet turd. Air gives you some fun weapons but most importantly, it basically turns you into Iron Man. And Sea gives you a boat that's cool if you're into that sort of thing, but also gives you the best weapon in the game. Think Gears of War Hammer of Dawn. But you can always use it. And it doesn't run out of ammo (I think?). And you're already in a world where everything goes boom. Seriously, with my Iron Man Hammer combo, I've reset entire spots of this world just to fuck shit up flying around with my hammer. It's makes an already fun game awesome.

And I had to look up Freedom Cry because I had no idea what it was. They released the dlc (that I didn't play) to my favorite Assassin's Creed game as a stand alone product?!

Stellar month.

best3444    541
7 hours ago, TheLeon said:

JC3 is a perfect PS+ game for me. I was probably never going to buy it, but I'll gladly download it and fuck around for a few hours.

I feel the same way.

mo1518    551

Finally fired up just cause 3, what a stupid explodey game! I played the hell out of JC2, forgot how fun it is to parachute around blowing shit up. Immediately took @madmankevin's advice and bought the season pass, which is on sale for $10. I want to be iron man. 

madmankevin    951
23 hours ago, mo1518 said:

Finally fired up just cause 3, what a stupid explodey game! I played the hell out of JC2, forgot how fun it is to parachute around blowing shit up. Immediately took @madmankevin's advice and bought the season pass, which is on sale for $10. I want to be iron man. 

av-162.gif

mo1518    551
3 hours ago, madmankevin said:

av-162.gif

Hopped in a helicopter after the second or third mission and flew way up north to do the jetpack dlc - this thing is incredible, I couldn't imagine playing the whole game without it! So much fun, definitely worth the ten bucks!