Tucker Carlson: Gay Icon?

5 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

What is that thing?  Is it a tanning bed specifically for a dick...  outdoors.... on a rock?

Like it has real Kelvin Gemstone energy, without it being from a comedy show:

Bro Science

p-1-i-put-a-giant-red-light-on-my-balls-
WWW.MENSHEALTH.COM

I tried red light therapy, a radical (and expensive) alternative treatment, on my testicles— and honestly, I've never felt better

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

Bro Science

p-1-i-put-a-giant-red-light-on-my-balls-
WWW.MENSHEALTH.COM

I tried red light therapy, a radical (and expensive) alternative treatment, on my testicles— and honestly, I've never felt better

:badass:

Make a documentary about the fall of masculinity and feature testicle tanning.  Yes, your grandfather fought the Japanese, ate gravel for lunch, and is still rebuilding old carburetors at age 85, the best way for your effeminate ass to even hope to catch up is to shine a light on your balls.

23 minutes ago, stepee said:

I don’t like how dangerously close this is to “call someone gay as a joke but it’s ok because that person doesn’t like gay people” but yeah insecurity shows itself in weird ways. 

I'm fine with it when it comes to bigots and assholes. They deserve to be called the thing they hate because often times because they have internalized feelings they deal with in hateful ways. 

53 minutes ago, stepee said:

I don’t like how dangerously close this is to “call someone gay as a joke but it’s ok because that person doesn’t like gay people” but yeah insecurity shows itself in weird ways. 

I think I’ve fucked enough dudes to say I don’t give a fuck.

• Haha 3
  • True 1

I always found it weird there was this group of guys obsessed with their testosterone levels.  There was a guy I shared a cubicle with at an old job who was all into that shit, he'd ask me if I ever got tested.  I said no, but considering the amount of hair on my back and the fact that my head hair is thinning I think I'm good on testosterone.  I've known other guys that go to camps where they drink beer, shoot guns, and do manly shit.  I guess Fox figures this demographic is underserved.

1 hour ago, finaljedi said:

I always found it weird there was this group of guys obsessed with their testosterone levels.  There was a guy I shared a cubicle with at an old job who was all into that shit, he'd ask me if I ever got tested.  I said no, but considering the amount of hair on my back and the fact that my head hair is thinning I think I'm good on testosterone.  I've known other guys that go to camps where they drink beer, shoot guns, and do manly shit.  I guess Fox figures this demographic is underserved.

There's ongoing research into declining testosterone rates in the developed world; I'm not aware that any of them have come to conclusions as to why this is happening though some have looked to account for things like obesity, diabetes, etc.

Also worth noting of course that while the observed decline may end up being problematic, the conservative panic around it is, nor surprisingly, based on basic shit like, "testosterone is the 'male hormone,' ergo males having more of it is good and less of it is therefore bad." 

• True 1

1 hour ago, finaljedi said:

Hair on your back and thinning hair has nothing to do with testosterone amounts. 

However I fine it hilairous how the lengths these idiots will go just to avoid taking steroids. Like the shit you are doing barely works if at all yet steroids for sure work and blow away anything you are doing. Its like comparing a squirt gun to a nuclear bomb. 

Hell just injecting basic test is far far superior than anything they are doing and they can go to a basic mens health clinic and get TRT prescribed. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Hair on your back and thinning hair has nothing to do with testosterone amounts. 

However I fine it hilairous how the lengths these idiots will go just to avoid taking steroids. Like the shit you are doing barely works if at all yet steroids for sure work and blow away anything you are doing. Its like comparing a squirt gun to a nuclear bomb. 

Hell just injecting basic test is far far superior than anything they are doing and they can go to a basic mens health clinic and get TRT prescribed. 

I thought I'd read that body hair was a pretty good indicator of testosterone levels before.  I'll admit I never cared enough to really look into it, I go to the doctor for my annual checkup and if he doesn't care I don't care.

2 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I thought I'd read that body hair was a pretty good indicator of testosterone levels before.  I'll admit I never cared enough to really look into it, I go to the doctor for my annual checkup and if he doesn't care I don't care.

Body hair is just genetics and your levels of DHT especially when developing during puberty. DHT is highly androgenic but not very anabolic.

Hair thinning is due to genetic sensativity to DHT of your hair follicles. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2022 at 6:53 PM, stepee said:

That's one way to look at it. The other way is that we're encouraging Tucker to find his truth. 

• Haha 1
  • True 1

On 4/18/2022 at 3:57 PM, Kal-El814 said:

There's ongoing research into declining testosterone rates in the developed world; I'm not aware that any of them have come to conclusions as to why this is happening though some have looked to account for things like obesity, diabetes, etc.

Natural selection. 

• Haha 1