GuyWhoPredictsThings

Bride-to-be calls 911 and is fatally shot by police, body cams were off

4 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Black muslim yes, this hopefully goes down as a hate crime.

One less annoying middle-aged, blonde white woman yoga instructor in the world - he should be given a medal!  In fact, that's the sort of jihad I could get behind!

44 minutes ago, Jason said:

But a black immigrant killed a white woman!

At least he didn't marry her and have kids.  That would be a real crime.

6 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

One less annoying middle-aged, blonde white woman yoga instructor in the world - he should be given a medal!  In fact, that's the sort of jihad I could get behind!

She was a life coach!

This will go over well. The police now have search warrants for her house because, well, she must have committed some kind of crime if the cops shot her, right?

All of the fun

3 minutes ago, brucoe said:

This will go over well. The police now have search warrants for her house because, well, she must have committed some kind of crime if the cops shot her, right?

All of the fun

Good thing we have a responsible statesmen with a well-staffed State Department backing him up to calm things down.

There should be a mandatory law where if all officers at the scene of a police shooting fail to have their body cams on, they are fired and presumed guilty of murder.

Maybe then they'd turn them on? Maybe they shouldn't be able to turn them off for any reason, up to and including taking a piss?

36 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

There should be a mandatory law where if all officers at the scene of a police shooting fail to have their body cams on, they are fired and presumed guilty of murder.

Maybe then they'd turn them on? Maybe they shouldn't be able to turn them off for any reason, up to and including taking a piss?

Lawyer friend of mine is working on the Body Cam issue out here in California... The Cops and Their unions are fighting tooth and nail to control body cameras and their footage. Cops want ZERO accountability to Civilian Oversight. It's crazy.

Supposedly this woman was shot because she slapped the police car causing the loud noise they heard. I remember once I I drunkenly kicked a Police car in Times Square after an office party... I'm lucky as hell I didn't get shot apparently.

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Lawyer friend of mine is working on the Body Cam issue out here in California... The Cops and Their unions are fighting tooth and nail to control body cameras and their footage. Cops want ZERO accountability to Civilian Oversight. It's crazy.

Supposedly this woman was shot because she slapped the police car causing the loud noise they heard. I remember once I I drunkenly kicked a Police car in Times Square after an office party... I'm lucky as hell I didn't get shot apparently.

I can't even bring myself to keep mocking the hero narrative anymore.