bladimir2k

Destiny 2 Discussion - There's a Leviathan Raid within my Leviathan Raid!

2 minutes ago, NeoJoe said:

Oh no really?? I have 3 of them, one for each element. I dismantled a bunch too. Mostly got the sniper rifle though. Which I like too. I stopped farming FWC once I got all the complete armor set so I was probably well past the 30 cap and didn't even notice. lol

You were level 36 for FWC..

2 hours ago, Biggie_Rich said:

Fucked up is more like it. :P 

Doh, do you remember what you had?  Hope you didn't dismantle a Prosecutor from Trials engram.

1 hour ago, NeoJoe said:

That explains that! Where did you see that?

Joe I have resources available to me. Let's just say a person named Arach Jalaal came to me and all of a sudden Dead Orbit Won the faction Rally... thats is all! 

Next Sony 5.0 firmware update allows 1080p Twitch streaming for PS4 Pro users. @bladimir2kwhen are you upgrading so I get watch higher quality streams? :P 

1 hour ago, bladimir2k said:

Joe I have resources available to me. Let's just say a person named Arach Jalaal came to me and all of a sudden Dead Orbit Won the faction Rally... thats is all! 

:thinking:

3 hours ago, Anzo said:

Next Sony 5.0 firmware update allows 1080p Twitch streaming for PS4 Pro users. @bladimir2kwhen are you upgrading so I get watch higher quality streams? :P 

I was this close of getting one like a month ago.... long story short I didn't....

1 hour ago, NeoJoe said:

:thinking:

destinytracker.com

27 minutes ago, bladimir2k said:

I was this close of getting one like a month ago.... long story short I didn't....

destinytracker.com

Well, there is a white Destiny 2 sitting at my local Fred Meyer right now if that is what you are waiting for. I’ll ship it to ya! ;) 

9 hours ago, bladimir2k said:

destinytracker.com

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Exotic ornament question: Are they one one time use or can you use them for multiple copies of the same exotic?

Reason I ask is because when I look at Sturm's ornament in the preview of a bright engram, it says I already own it. But when I go and try to apply one to a sturm I have in the vault, I don't have anything there to use on it. I know I infused the first two I got but I don't remember ever getting the ornament for it.

2 hours ago, NeoJoe said:

Exotic ornament question: Are they one one time use or can you use them for multiple copies of the same exotic?

Reason I ask is because when I look at Sturm's ornament in the preview of a bright engram, it says I already own it. But when I go and try to apply one to a sturm I have in the vault, I don't have anything there to use on it. I know I infused the first two I got but I don't remember ever getting the ornament for it.

Once you've used an exotic ornament, if you get that gun again you should be able to re-apply it, though you don't have the ornament in your inventory. It is supposed to become unlocked on your account. Atom was complaining that he used an ornament and was never able to "equip" it, and it's gone from his inventory. In my experience, I used the mida ornament, got a new mida, was able to select the ornament and delete the old lower light version.

Hit 305 on my warlock last night. Clan XP reward gave me the 300 level boots I was missing. 

Hmmm... I wonder why the sturm ornament says 'already added to collection' at everese but if I try to apply one, there's nothing there? 

Congrats on hitting 305!

So once you hit 305, your blues start dropping at 295 and up, randomly. More interestingly, vendor engrams rotate power level every 30 minutes. So one half hour zavala gives out engrams at 297, the next half hour it could be 300. So save your tokens once you approach 305 and then turn them in when the vendor is at max power. 

This website tracks vendor drop power levels:

http://destiny-vendor-gear-tracker.com

Finished the night at 299.

Thanks for the tagalong on the raid, folks. :)

- Slug

1 hour ago, Slug said:

- Slug

I'm glad you came along and got the final boss with us! 

We ran the mission for the shot gun this time around and got the shiny

21k0c43.jpg

3 hours ago, Slug said:

- Slug

Nice!  I hit 290 and got the Mida multi-tool to drop. I’m ready to Raid. 

1 hour ago, Biggie_Rich said:

Nice!  I hit 290 and got the Mida multi-tool to drop. I’m ready to Raid. 

Mida is useless in the raid

On 10/1/2017 at 5:48 PM, Emblazon said:

Mida and a grenade launcher will be pretty useless in the Raid.

Auto Rifle, anything that shoots fast, Wardcliff Coil, Coldheart, Merciless, and Raid weapons. 

10 hours ago, mo1518 said:

So once you hit 305, your blues start dropping at 295 and up, randomly. More interestingly, vendor engrams rotate power level every 30 minutes. So one half hour zavala gives out engrams at 297, the next half hour it could be 300. So save your tokens once you approach 305 and then turn them in when the vendor is at max power. 

This website tracks vendor drop power levels:

http://destiny-vendor-gear-tracker.com

Im 304 on my hunter and had a blue drop for me at 300. I thought that was pretty interesting. I also saw purple engrams for sale at the vendors but I didnt check the PL. maybe this happens at 304 and not 305? 

15 hours ago, mo1518 said:

Once you've used an exotic ornament, if you get that gun again you should be able to re-apply it, though you don't have the ornament in your inventory. It is supposed to become unlocked on your account. Atom was complaining that he used an ornament and was never able to "equip" it, and it's gone from his inventory. In my experience, I used the mida ornament, got a new mida, was able to select the ornament and delete the old lower light version.

Hit 305 on my warlock last night. Clan XP reward gave me the 300 level boots I was missing. 

Yeah Im still not sure whats going with my exotic ornament for vigilance wing. Still shows up in the destiny app... but not in my inventory or on my gun. At this point, the gun is kinda useless and I can rebuy one from the vault for the 10 shards. Im thinking of doing that to see if the ornament pops up.