Jump to content
bladimir2k

Destiny 2 Discussion - The Definitive Edition

Recommended Posts

Bruizza    3

F*CK Calus and the whale he rode in on.  So glad we finally beat that bastard.  In another week or two we will have this raid down.  If RNJESUS would quit giving me sidearms and SMGs I could actually level up the guns I want and run it closer to 290 than low 280s.  Used up all my goodwill getting way too many exotics in WOTM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bladimir2k    197
40 minutes ago, atom631 said:

 

Higher LL means more survivability though...and when I say Im stuck...Im literally stuck. I havent had a kinetic weapon drop for me in days. Its been power weapons and gear. The only kinetic weapon drops Ive gotten are 2 raid ARs and another AR. that has been it. All my other kinetic weapons are down in the low 280s. 

The closer you get to the Level cap, which is 300 right now (305 with mods), the percentage of damage you take and are able to give becomes so small that it doesn't really matter that much. If you have a weapon that is going to benefit the activity your doing and is only going to bring you down 1-5 LL then use it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NeoJoe    1,382
31 minutes ago, Bruizza said:

Used up all my goodwill getting way too many exotics in WOTM.

Awww LOL! It's all about balance! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eggydoo    97
1 hour ago, atom631 said:

 

Higher LL means more survivability though...and when I say Im stuck...Im literally stuck. I havent had a kinetic weapon drop for me in days. Its been power weapons and gear. The only kinetic weapon drops Ive gotten are 2 raid ARs and another AR. that has been it. All my other kinetic weapons are down in the low 280s. 

Play other content.  A rank up from tokens nets you gear that is 5 power under your max.  The Vanguard has awesome weapons.

Play some PvP.  The Better Devils Hand Cannon is superb in PvE.  You can one shot those stupid sniper vex goblins and it doesn't even have to be a crit shot.  Take down shielded enemies in 3 to 4 shots.

Also, I'm pretty sure everyone has ranked up the gunsmith eleventy billion times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StephenO1683    961
1 hour ago, bladimir2k said:

The closer you get to the Level cap, which is 300 right now (305 with mods), the percentage of damage you take and are able to give becomes so small that it doesn't really matter that much. If you have a weapon that is going to benefit the activity your doing and is only going to bring you down 1-5 LL then use it...

:nerd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slug    985

Pepito made me sad to find out that the reason I keep getting sub-leveled gear is because I have too many mods. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×