Sign in to follow this  
JPSoccer4

Customized Xbox Elite Controller

JPSoccer4    558

I just ran across this the other day, and not sure how widely known it was.

You can customize the Elite Controller pretty much using the same tools as as the Design Lab.  It's through Scuff, but the controller is the base Elite, just with customized colors and what not.  You can choose all the regular Elite parts if you want, or choose to get some Scuff parts.

I've ordered one a few weeks ago, and it's an Elite with my customization, and I really like it.  

https://scufgaming.com/s/collections-scuf-elite/

number305    97

Thats pretty cool.  I will bookmark that I may want to get a new controller soon.  I think I might wait till after E3 just to see if MS is going to do anything to the controllers with Scorpio.  

JPSoccer4    558
35 minutes ago, number305 said:

Thats pretty cool.  I will bookmark that I may want to get a new controller soon.  I think I might wait till after E3 just to see if MS is going to do anything to the controllers with Scorpio.  

I thought the same as well, hoping they add a screenshot/record clip button.  One thing I like about the PS4 and Switch Controllers.  As well as Bluetooth support.

If they do Id prob gift the one I have and order a new one. 

RedSoxFan9    2,341

I love my scuf 360 pad.  I might send in one of my PS4 controllers in to get paddles added to the back.

My only complaint about the Microsoft Elite controller is the lack of Bluetooth.

JPSoccer4    558
5 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Hopefully MS announces through their lab that Elite Controllers can be customized going forward post E3

The website I linked I found on the Design Lab Website, it gives you the option to customize an Elite, it's just customized through Scuff.  You can get a stock Xbox One Elite Controller just customized with your color scheme on there.  They have those default color options, but if you click on one, it has pretty much the same exact options as the Design Lab has for regular controllers.  

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/

Just scroll down to the bottom.  

Keyser_Soze    5,618

Yeah but the design labs has more customization. Like you can color the sticks, the button colors are better, etc. Which is why I made my comment above.