EZA is dead. Brandon Jones retires.

Bacon

2 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Retires? Isn't he like 40?

That's what I was thinking. Retiring is a weird word to use if you're just switching to a different career in a different industry, unless he's absolutely loaded and wants to Scrooge McDuck style swim in his money. 

12 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Retires? Isn't he like 40?

Dude is rich. He co-founded Gametrailers in 2002, sold it in arpund 2010 (edit: 2006 for 8 figures with his co-owner). His toddler recently almost died from some disease (don't think he said what it was) and has been in the hospital for weeks. I think he is going to be a dad full time.

Edit: He suffered an Organ failure, and needed a transplant. Doctors have no idea why it happened. He didn't say which organ. Its pretty sad. The child is still in the hospital.

9 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Dead?  Nah.  They'll continue on just fine.  One of the benefits of having so many voices there.

Yeah, he's not even my favorite, he just has that Golden Voice. Ben is my personal favorite of them, followed by blood. I like them all, honestly. Brad and Huber are great together. Damiani is just so so. Eisla is a great host, though in general we don't seem to like the same games, so I watch her content less. She likes a lot of obscure, strange pc indy games.

Brandon came from theater and has always been involved with it. His wife is a theater actor, I know he said many times that it was his passion. I think he probably wants to go back to that, and being a dad.

If losing Bosman didn't killthem, this won't.