• Announcements

    • SFLUFAN

      D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $1,515 (as of April 7, 2017)   12/12/2016

      I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

      Update on the single-device/browser login restriction issue some people are having.   04/04/2017

      4/7/2017 update: Now people who've been affected by this are saying that it went away on its own after about a week. So I dunno, if this would really hugely inconvenience you try to not log in on additional devices/browsers until the 4.2 update that's supposed to hopefully resolve this for good.   original announcement: For a long time now, D1P has been limited to three logins at a time; logging in on a fourth device or browser would log you out everywhere else. Unfortunately, multiple people have been reporting that they've started experiencing being limited to ONE login at a time.   The good news is, Invision Power Services (the company that makes our forum software) is aware of the issue and will be addressing it in version 4.2 of the software, which is the next big update. The bad news is, they announced about a month ago (the beginning of March 2017) that the update will be coming out in "mid 2017", so we probably have at least another couple of months to go before this is resolved.   In the meantime, I apologize to those affected for the inconvenience, and would suggest to everyone else to not log in to additional devices until this is resolved if this is something you don't want to have to have to deal with. I'm still not 100% sure on why it's not affecting everyone and why it didn't hit everyone affected at the same time, but the timing of when the reports of this started here mostly lines up with when I've seen reports of other sites having this issue starting, and I suspect that the problem is trickling in because of people happening to hit a fourth login that logs them out everywhere else, and then proceeding to be limited to one login at a time after that.
    • SFLUFAN

      D1Pcast Episode 26: The Retro Show   04/19/2017

      It's time to have that talk with your kids. No not THAT talk, the talk about retro games and how much better things were back in our days! We have @Reputator join us and talk a bit about the Scorpio and some retro PC cards. [email protected] us about console retro gaming and how he just got his Super Mario USA. While @Jason tells us about the day his parents threw out all his retro consoles. A sad day for any gamer. So listen and give us your feed back about your retro gaming experience!    
GuyWhoPostsThings

Subway closed more stores in the US than it opened last year, first time in its history

42 posts in this topic

Its amazing the kind of work a pedophile can do to convince people your food is healthy.

 

And not just the most average shit imaginable that makes McDonalds look like gourmet food. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Its amazing the kind of work a pedophile can do to convince people your food is healthy.

 

Sounds like you found out the hard way. Show me where on the sub Jared touched you.

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well theres a subway on every corner it seems anymore, at some point diminishing returns has to set in, lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my city of ~120,000, there were seven Subways. One on the local university campus, one right outside the campus, one two blocks from campus, and three of the others were within a mile of those, and the last one was on the edge of town. And those were just the ones I know of because I hardly ever go on the west side of this city. A township this size doesn't need that many Subways packed that close together. Now there are just two.

 

EDIT: Oh shit I just remembered an 8th one in a mall by the one on the edge of town. That one is also gone. Holy hell Subway they were literally within sight of each other.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are coming to realization that huge amounts of carbohydrates are bad for you health. 

 

Also a pedo was their spokesman. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I eat there more than I would like because its quick and cheap and there's literally one across the street from me. In fact there's FOUR that I know of in walking distance of my house and when I go home to my parents house, there's one around the corner from them. Can't escape those fuckers. (Subway, not my Parents :P)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

In the town where our first theater is, population 25,000, there are 4 Subways.

 

You need at least two so you can make sure you always go to the good one.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

 

More like people are realizing Subway has shitball sandwiches.

Yeah, but their shitball sandwiches were only $5.00. Other meats were extra.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Their prices suck so I stay away.

 

Of all the things to criticize Subway for... price?

 

That's like the one thing they have going for them.

 

I know it popular to bag on Subway, but sometimes I like a good crappy cold cut sandwich on white bread. I know its junk, but it's comforting junk.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ort said:

 

Of all the things to criticize Subway for... price?

 

That's like the one thing they have going for them.

 

I know it popular to bag on Subway, but sometimes I like a good crappy cold cut sandwich on white bread. I know its junk, but it's comforting junk.

Yeah price, subpar food second. To get a footlong as advertised you'll pay like $9-11 whereas I can go to a WaWa and get the same fucking thing for $6 and it's actually real food and tastes great. Subway has no value.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working at Subway permanently put me off eating Subway. I had to stop taking my free employee meal because the food was literally making me dizzy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

In my city of ~120,000, there were seven Subways. One on the local university campus, one right outside the campus, one two blocks from campus, and three of the others were within a mile of those, and the last one was on the edge of town. And those were just the ones I know of because I hardly ever go on the west side of this city. A township this size doesn't need that many Subways packed that close together. Now there are just two.

 

EDIT: Oh shit I just remembered an 8th one in a mall by the one on the edge of town. That one is also gone. Holy hell Subway they were literally within sight of each other.

You guys need up up your Subway game, Theres ~100k people in my area and we have like 17 subways.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PaladinSolo said:

You guys need up up your Subway game, Theres ~100k people in my area and we have like 17 subways.

 

 

Well like I said I only know half my city. There could be a bunch on the other side I never go to.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Well like I said I only know half my city. There could be a bunch on the other side I never go to.

 

Then how do you know whether you're going to the good one?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

When I worked at the Pentagon there were literally five of them there.

 

Is that like a hip name for a shopping complex near you, or like the actual US Pentagon?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, matthewsuperawesome said:

 

Is that like a hip name for a shopping complex near you, or like the actual US Pentagon?

 

Project_Pentagon_Banner_001.jpg?itok=0Cg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I worked two summers at Walmart and the smell of the bread baking would always waft through the building and make me physically ill. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

Yeah price, subpar food second. To get a footlong as advertised you'll pay like $9-11 whereas I can go to a WaWa and get the same fucking thing for $6 and it's actually real food and tastes great. Subway has no value.

Never heard of WaWa

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, matthewsuperawesome said:

 

Is that like a hip name for a shopping complex near you, or like the actual US Pentagon?

 

Actual Pentagon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not go to Subway often, but when I do I just get a 6 inch meatball marinara or Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, I do not like cold cuts(lunch meats), Subway unfortunately my only option around my area, we have about 8 of them, way too close to each other

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now