Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
therockdltj

Punisher Netflix series pics

Recommended Posts

Yeah marvel FINALLY got The Punisher right after THREE failed movie attempts. He was one of my favorite characters growing up and I'm glad he's getting his due. Since it says 2017, I'd guess his series will be out some time in the Fall/winter after the defenders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, I just don't care about the Punisher I don't think. I look at that photo and think, meh. Never been a gun nut, though, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Na, I liked season 2... I'm not so jaded that I can't still enjoy stuff even when its flawed :D

 

Oh I like plenty of flawed stuff. DD S2 is just the wrong kind of bad. It had its moments, absolutely. But literally every moment of S2 related to the courtroom / Matt's law firm was so skullfuckingly stupid that I almost gave up on the show more than once. I know it's not a legal drama, but if you're going to have elements like that in the show, they should at least make a lick of sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kal-El814 said:

 

Oh I like plenty of flawed stuff. DD S2 is just the wrong kind of bad. It had its moments, absolutely. But literally every moment of S2 related to the courtroom / Matt's law firm was so skullfuckingly stupid that I almost gave up on the show more than once. I know it's not a legal drama, but if you're going to have elements like that in the show, they should at least make a lick of sense.

 

One... that comment wasn't directed at you necessarily. More just a general statement that may have came off a little more snarky than I wanted :P Two, I hear you about the legal stuff but to be honest I didn't even notice that stuff because I was too busy enjoying the show. Sorry if I don't pay that much attention the legal minutae in a show about a blind ninja with super senses who runs around fighting crime in his spare time:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah marvel FINALLY got The Punisher right after THREE failed movie attempts. He was one of my favorite characters growing up and I'm glad he's getting his due. Since it says 2017, I'd guess his series will be out some time in the Fall/winter after the defenders.

I was thinking maybe November?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Damn... you would think from this thread that Daredevil season 2 sucked or something:lol:

I for one loved season 2! I hope Kingpin returns in season 3.

Spoiler

This scene with Kingpin had me going HOLY FUCK! Now this is the Kingpin I've been wanting!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

 

Na, I liked season 2... I'm not so jaded that I can't still enjoy stuff even when its flawed :D

I liked season 2 as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2017 at 0:40 PM, therockdltj said:

I for one loved season 2! I hope Kingpin returns in season 3.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Probably my favorite scene of all of Season 2 to tell you the truth. Some serious power. Kingpin better be back cause this will have major repercussions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×