Hurdyb1

NBA Playoffs 2016-2017 DISCUSSION!!!!

Chairslinger    3,951
5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Round 4 Next Year ;)

What's the lineup outlook for the Warriors? If they keep this team mostly intact, it's going to be the same result next year. Just plain too much talent for James to win with this current team structured around Love and Irving imho. No fault of the Cavs, really. Warriors are just too good.

Amazatron    678
6 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

What's the lineup outlook for the Warriors? If they keep this team mostly intact, it's going to be the same result next year. Just plain too much talent for James to win with this current team structured around Love and Irving imho. No fault of the Cavs, really. Warriors are just too good.

Iguodala and Livingston might bounce for more money.  West/Zaza will rotate out with other vets wanting a ring.  The core remains intact, and McCaw looks like a legit player who will have a much bigger role next year.

RedSoxFan9    2,341
1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

It's kind of ironic that it won't go down in the record books as quadruple sweeps, because I don't think I've ever seen a 4-1 series feel more like a sweep.

Gentleman's sweep

RedSoxFan9    2,341
On 6/16/2017 at 10:24 AM, Mike said:

The feud between Dray and LeBron is hilarious, can't wait for next years finals! It's 2-1 GSW so far

I'm looking forward to LeBron's next decade old Michael Scott joke