US Anti-Vax Trucker Convoy — Invading DC March 5

• CitizenVectron changed the title to US Anti-Vax Trucker Convoy — Invading DC March 5

Besides the boarder issue still. I thought you guys down there got everything pretty much removed already in comparison to Canadian restrictions in most provinces/territories still. If they do show up, I hope it’s short. If not, use them snipers or head across the road to church ;) 

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

After Jan. 6th and just the more militarized policing in general in America I doubt they would let these trucker fucks get embedded the way they did in Canada. 

10 hours ago, Jason said:

dey white doe

220304-trucker-convoy-mn-0940-55b59b.jpg
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The American offshoot of the “Freedom Convoy” is staging in Hagerstown, Maryland, on Friday and ramping up for its final protest somewhere in Washington, D.C., on...

Pretty much the far right think Putin and Trump are bombing Ukraine to save the world from a bio weapon attack. A bio facility in Ukraine which Fauci apparently runs for developing the next pandemic virus to keep control over us. 

You know, normal shit