Sign in to follow this  
Bacon

Who all is getting Persona 5?

eggydoo    97
15 hours ago, elbobo said:

91 hours in and I think I am almost done, I've beat what I assume is the final boss and just waiting for the last few days to pass for their change of heart. I only have a couple of more confident points to earn so I think I will manage all of that. Doubt I will complete the persona compendium 

Spoiler

Spoiler

There's one more after

elbobo    418
8 hours ago, eggydoo said:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

yeah I hit that yesterday, should have it wrapped in a couple of days. I did max all confidants outside of two that advance automatically with the plot so they will hopefully trigger shortly. 

eggydoo    97
15 hours ago, elbobo said:

Final credits rolled at 96 hours in, what a ride. All confidants maxed out. 

Nice!  Assumed you followed a guide?  I went in blind and only got 3 maxed and almost all my social stats maxed.  Have all stats max besides guts, which is at 4 out of 5.

elbobo    418

I didn't follow a day to day guide but I do look up the best responses to get the most points during conversations also checked to see which confidants were the best to concentrate on(clinic Dr first to level 5 or 7, Maid to max is huge and so is fortune to level 7)

Littleronin    402
8 minutes ago, darkness35 said:

Wait.. the final part??  Oh god good luck lmfao

We are dividing it with our game night group. We are making 2 and the buns for each alone clock in at 2 1/2 lbs...

bun01.jpg

If I am doing the math right each of the finished burgers will be about 18ish lbs.

Littleronin    402

Yeah, pretty much. I didn't want to do anything special to it because of how large the patties were (and I already had to get creative on how I flipped them). So it was just a regular burger.

mo1518    576

@Littleronin that burger is amazing!

So I just beat the third palace. Is it just me or is this game much harder than past persona games? This last palace had a LONG stretch between safe rooms, and I was barely holding on - had no SP items left at all, every fight was nerve racking, and most of them required me to have 20SP on my main dude to be able to crit the enemies with spells that other characters couldn't have. Maybe I didn't grind enough or something, but man I was getting my ass handed to me. Then the boss was a piece of cake! 

Anyways, man I love this game, wish I hadn't waited so long on it. So stylish!

Bacon    891

I haven't beat it, but what I have played makes it my favorite Persona game out of 3, 4, and 5. I haven't beat it because I tend to get burnt out of games when I hit 50 hours if the combat is slower paced. It's the main reason why I like the Tales of series. RPG goodness with faster paced combat. 

eggydoo    97
On 8/19/2017 at 4:46 PM, mo1518 said:

@Littleronin that burger is amazing!

So I just beat the third palace. Is it just me or is this game much harder than past persona games? This last palace had a LONG stretch between safe rooms, and I was barely holding on - had no SP items left at all, every fight was nerve racking, and most of them required me to have 20SP on my main dude to be able to crit the enemies with spells that other characters couldn't have. Maybe I didn't grind enough or something, but man I was getting my ass handed to me. Then the boss was a piece of cake! 

Anyways, man I love this game, wish I hadn't waited so long on it. So stylish!

I actually found each palace easier than the first one.  I struggled with the first one and brought it down to the wire.  I never played a persona game before 5 so not sure what to expect.  I did make sure my personas were at appropriate level of enemies though.