Sign in to follow this  
Bacon

Who all is getting Persona 5?

Bacon    891

Just wondering. I think like 4 others are, but is that it?

I have also had the some of the major stuff spoiled. Kinda sucks, but I went into Persona 3 knowing the ending and I still like it. I actually would have hated 3 if I didn't know about the ending before hand. I even said to a friend that I'd never play it once I found out the ending, but then I did cuz I wanted to see how it all went down. It was a good ride. Luckily, none of the character stuff really got spoiled. That actually applies to both 3 and 5.

And I really didn't think I'd get spoiled. Was just reading comments and " ____ sdfsdf ____"  was there.  Shit got seared into my memory. 

DarkStar189    317

I'm getting it day one. I read the Official Playstation Magazine review and it sounded great. There is an info graph at the end of the review, says it's better than Persona 4 Golden. Most people love that game so that's cool. Sounds like a really easy game to get into for newcomers. They gave it a 10/10 score as well. 

Here it is if you want to read it. I thought it was worth a quick read and wasn't spoilery.   

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/F5TiL

jaethos    42

I am. I have two Take Your Heart editions pre-ordered. Best buy is saying they'll have it on the 3rd, so I'll probably keep that one and cancel my Amazon order.

I'm super excited for it. I watched a let's play of the early parts of the game and got some vague spoilers of stuff later on due to some ass hat putting them in the titles of his youtube videos. Nothing too bad though.

Rev    2,763

I just realized I had a gift card for amazon from my work so I preordered the physical copy today. Can't wait.

Biggie_Rich    1,197

I really want to download it but I'm going to wait. Currently playing Mass Effect Andromeda which is huge. Also playing Zelda BotW on the SWITCH which is also huge. So I'll wait a few months and purchase it when I'm bored and in need of a new cool game. 

Biggie_Rich    1,197
On 3/29/2017 at 11:17 PM, Biggie_Rich said:

I really want to download it but I'm going to wait. Currently playing Mass Effect Andromeda which is huge. Also playing Zelda BotW on the SWITCH which is also huge. So I'll wait a few months and purchase it when I'm bored and in need of a new cool game. 

My goodness the reviews for this game are off the charts. I may break and download this after all. 

Dodger    1,309

I'm only downloading because of the reviews. This is the last full price game I buy for a long while as I now have this MLB 17 mass effect and Nioh to start. Plus all the other shit in my backlog.