Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

Glenn Beck suspends some blonde woman's show after she admits to being pro-choice on The View

Oh, but liberals were jizzing themselves endlessly over Becks 'change', in that he was sad that Cruz didnt win and Trump did, because that would have been better.

7 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Honestly, Tomi's opinion here is logically consistent with what a conservative should believe. 

Yes but for many there is only one type of conservative and its christian first.

6 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Reads to me like workplace discrimination. 

I am all but certain that her employment agreement with a right-leaning media organization probably contains some types of provision regarding the public expression of her opinions.

5 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I am all but certain that her employment agreement with a right-leaning media organization probably contains some types of provision regarding the public expression of her opinions.

It probably required she sleep with him, too.

55 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Honestly, Tomi's opinion here is logically consistent with what a conservative should believe. 

You know how I'm always talking about how the left doesn't understand conservatism? Here's an example of how the left doesn't understand conservatism.

you're always talking about the left, when it's anything you disagree with it's leftism, that's always your argument it never changes 

1 minute ago, heyyoudvd said:

You know how I'm always talking about how the left doesn't understand conservatism? Here's an example of how the left doesn't understand conservatism.

Except most conservatives are against abortion and want to make it illegal and punish women who get it, because conservatism is also religious and conservative socially.

You are talking about libertarianism, which should be anti abortion laws due to autonomy.

8 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Except most conservatives are against abortion and want to make it illegal and punish women who get it, because conservatism is also religious and conservative socially.

You are talking about libertarianism, which should be anti abortion laws due to autonomy.

Thank you.  There is nothing "conservative" about this blonde woman's position vis-a-vis abortion, not when it flies in the face of the "right" to "life".

This airhead doesn't even understand her own political views when she claims to be a "constitutional" (which when used as a noun means "a walk, typically one taken regularly to maintain or restore good health").

"I speak my truth," Lahren tweeted. "If you don't like it, tough. I will always be honest and stand in my truth."

I can see why conservatives wanted to get rid of her. This sounds like hippie BS!

She's a cute young broad, telling her audience what they wanna hear.  Probably doesn't believe in half of what she's saying, LOL.

Probably because she realizes that if she got pregnant that would be the end of her career so she needs a backup plan.

Let's be real, she is an intellectual lightweight, and wasn't hired for her critical thinking skills (otherwise she wouldn't have said something so stupid such as expressing pro choice views)

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Probably because she realizes that if she got pregnant that would be the end of her career so she needs a backup plan.

Let's be real, she is an intellectual lightweight, and wasn't hired for her critical thinking skills (otherwise she wouldn't have said something so stupid such as expressing pro choice views)

She did call herself "a walk to refresh one's health" after all.