ITT I give you a name based off of my impression of you.

Bacon

Now these won't be your real names, but what I feel your name should be. If I already know your name like Man of Culture and SFLUFAN then well this won't really work. But I don't know 90% of yous guyses names so yeah. 

I start with the two people that made me make this thread. 

@Biggie

Bob. Your name might actually be Rich, but you sound like a Bob when you type.

@Xbob42

Stephen. You sometimes reek of elitism and assholery, much to my enjoyment, especially when I agree with what you are saying. And the spelling of your name makes a big difference. Cuz Steven's are cool guys. 

32 minutes ago, Scape Zero said:

This gun be good.

Brad. I don't know much about you but our limited interactions have rubbed me the wrong way. You are more judgmental of people than you should be. When our opinions match I don't notice, but when we have differing opinions I sure as fuck notice.

16 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Hit me with your best shot! :mhug:

Nick. A bit common so you might not stand out, but no matter what kind of Nick you are, you could easily find a group of like minded people to pass the time with.

31 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

In!

Terry. I swear you are me sometimes but no one is named Gary. And you are cooler.

28 minutes ago, HGLatinBoy said:

good luck

Luis. You are Mexican but I don't know it. You are pretty white for a Mexican after all.

1 minute ago, Boyle5150 said:

Give it to me

But I already know your name. I saw it while getting that picture of Wade. TBH, you look more like a Dave. My uncle is named Davey and has a blond wife. They have a child together who is also blond.

1 minute ago, The def star said:

Ha ha fine :nottalking: Funny thing I have been told before that I look like a Max. Every time I think of Max I think of the dude from streets of rage.

sor2_max_stand.gif

I wish I was that big.

If I knew what you looked like I could give you a different name like I did for boyle. 

4 hours ago, The def star said:

Ha ha fine :nottalking: Funny thing I have been told before that I look like a Max. Every time I think of Max I think of the dude from streets of rage.

sor2_max_stand.gif

I wish I was that big.

Ah, Max.  Nothing beats a hulking man other than a hulking man with a katana.

10 minutes ago, darkness35 said:

Ah, Max.  Nothing beats a hulking man other than a hulking man with a katana.

Zak. I have a friend named Zak would agree with what you just said. He also plays the bass, which is fitting when your name is spelled Zak.

• Like 1