• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $840 (as of 06 February)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

Looks like someone already has a Switch

17 posts in this topic

Note: at the 1:59 mark on this video it shows your system memory (assume that means storage) at 25.9Gb! So there you have it the OS takes about 6gb off the top. 

well at least i can scratch off the OS as being potentially nonexistent on the console itself.

im honestly surprised :P 

What got me most excited was screen options had RGB range. I use a pc monitor for my console gaming and the Wiiu was always a little washed out cause I couldn't change that setting like I could on Sony and MS sysyems

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, mikechorney said:

I can't imagine this is a leak at a retailer....  Nintendo would be morons to have shipped any units by now.

This has to be somewhere at the factory or en route to  (or at) their warehouse...

I assume it's a reviewer's model that was stolen.

11 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I assume it's a reviewer's model that was stolen.

You're probably right -- some media outlets are reporting that they've already received their units.

It's also possible that a reviewer "lent" his unit to someone...