Sign in to follow this  
CayceG

The boards are having seizures below twitter embeds (mobile and desktop)

I don't know how to better explain this. On mobile and desktop, whenever there's an embedded tweet, thee forum "jumps" up and down below the tweet. It makes it completely unreadable. 

Is anyone else having this problem?

@CayceG I'm aware of the problem. Something seems to have changed about how the forum software renders embedded tweets after a recent software update; the severity seems to correlate with the number of tweets in a thread.

It's probably a bug. Give it a week or two...stuff like notifications just saying that you were quoted "in a topic" and the whole page reloading when clicking the "show new replies" pop-up were fixed by following updates relatively quickly.

9 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

I remember some genius recommending that twitter be disabled due to morans just posting a tweet be some twit constantly.

On 2/16/2017 at 11:32 AM, CayceG said:

I don't know how to better explain this. On mobile and desktop, whenever there's an embedded tweet, thee forum "jumps" up and down below the tweet. It makes it completely unreadable. 

Is anyone else having this problem?

I just installed the first update to become available since this issue started...the update didn't specifically mention anything about Twitter and/or embeds but let me know whether or not you notice anything different in the next few days.

I just installed an update where the manifest just said "minor bug fixes", hopefully this one fixes it.