Sign in to follow this  
chakoo

Switch - Community Thread!!

3 hours ago, Nokra said:

Why do you say that? I'm genuinely curious, because it seems like if you wanted to be able to sell the games later, physical is the way to go. 

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Switching out carts is annoying lol....nice to just have games on the sdcard

I have to admit, the only physical cart i have is Zelda, everything else is digital, i have a 64gb card in the system for games, and i'll probably get Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on it next, but yeah, as much as i'm a little concerned about the way nintendo handles their online systems, i still prefer digital nowadays.

(and no, i'm not back, but i'm not dead either, LOL)

2 hours ago, LionFranco said:

I have to admit, the only physical cart i have is Zelda, everything else is digital, i have a 64gb card in the system for games, and i'll probably get Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on it next, but yeah, as much as i'm a little concerned about the way nintendo handles their online systems, i still prefer digital nowadays.

(and no, i'm not back, but i'm not dead either, LOL)

Good to see you posting again. Don’t be a stranger. You bring a lot to these boards and I miss that. 

hey Biggie

yeah, i'll probably post again from time to time, but i'll never go back to crazy posting like i used to.

28 minutes ago, LionFranco said:

hey Biggie

yeah, i'll probably post again from time to time, but i'll never go back to crazy posting like i used to.

:sun: 

1 hour ago, Biggie_Rich said:

Yeah me too. Watched some game videos and it seems sort of clunky. I’ll wait for reviews before downloading. 

Yeah I just watched a video and it doesn't look too good, but it was an early video, prob not final build but still..

4 hours ago, Mike said:

Yeah I just watched a video and it doesn't look too good, but it was an early video, prob not final build but still..

I do like that they have licensed brands like Puma, Nike, Prince, Penn and stuff. That’s cool. Knowing me I’ll buy it. 

On April 29, 2018 at 2:10 PM, Biggie_Rich said:

I do like that they have licensed brands like Puma, Nike, Prince, Penn and stuff. That’s cool. Knowing me I’ll buy it. 

Yeah I'm also one for authenticity, I love seeing Nike and Jordan brand in NBA 2k and adidas and nike in FIFA too

14 hours ago, Mike said:

It'll have video capture so can't wait to see @Biggie_Rich play @GameDadGrant in Mario tennis, didn't you guys play the 3ds version

Yes...well, um. It was more @Biggie_Rich curb-stomping me, more than anything else, LOL! :P 

I started playing Wulverblade last night. Had the game for months, just now booting it up. 

It's fun, but I got my ass kicked. My need to do some co-op with my husband.

I think Switch is my go-to for indies now. I love the ability to play on the TV or portable.