Biggie_Rich

What's on everyone's game menu this weekend?

Lucian04    5,276

Tonight is my daughter's bday, so I'll probably just play a bit of For Honor before bed.

Saturday will probably be PUBG and For Honor all afternoon.

Sunday will be Prey and The Surge.

TheLeon    3,040

I finally picked up Salt and Sanctuary, and I'm loving it. It does an amazing job of being a 2D Dark Souls, even replicating the feeling of being on a roll, only to get repeatedly pounded into the dirt when you reach a tough new area. 

Alienhole    89

I've been playing persona q on and off but mostly this weekend I've been in a platforming mood. I beat Kirby's dreamland 2, started Kirby's Adventure, and I'm going to beat Super MARIO 3D World. I think I'm about to take on the final castle and bowser

gamer.tv    994

I'm going to sit down with the PS4 for the first time in a few weeks and see what I fancy playing. I've been thinking Bloodborne but I don't know if I can be bothered dedicating 50 hours to a go right now.

gamer.tv    994

I tried picking up Bloodborne and I think I've hit the point where I know I don't have the time to invest in the genre, or really the desire.  So for now I have Zelda and after starting Witcher 3, I can fully see myself loving it. I also had the delightful surprise of my girlfriend buying Luigi's Mansion 2 for me (after years of putting it off) and I'm really enjoying it. I always forget how much I love handheld gaming. It offers such a good blend of fun and immersion without the need to commit for more than 30 minutes.