Biggie_Rich

What's on everyone's game menu this weekend?

SeVeN CDN    256

Tonight is Doom board game at a friend's. Tomorrow is retro night at my buddies including nes, Genesis, SNES, N64 games. I might bring my Wiiu though for some MK8 action.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Keyser_Soze    5,618

playing DOTA 2 ranked, and doing my calibration matches but man all my teammates suck I lose every game.

I put down like 38 wards in a match and the dumbasses still complain they can't see.

FTM    38

Picked up a Saturn while in Japan with a whole bunch of titles. Just yesterday went out and grabbed a big old CRTV for free off Craigslist so I can finally play the system here.

I'm thinking Burning Rangers, and if a pal comes by definitely booting up WakuWaku7.

skillzdadirecta    1,785
4 hours ago, Dre801 said:

Had plans to play Let it Die.  PS4 controller is dead and won't charge.

Played some State of Decay instead.

That happened to me a couple of months back. I tried to replace the battery and it didn't work so i had to get a new controller. Caught one on sale for 35 bucks. The battery life on their controllers is HORRENDOUS. 

Runny    642
On 1/20/2017 at 2:36 PM, nobody said:

new dishonored 2 update, and new battleborn update, and then just more warframe 

I'm going to hit up Battleborn tonight on ps4 for sure. Bringing in draft mode seems....Odd. but who know could be cool. Will be nice to ban those cheesy ass fucking characters I hate so much