Is there something you wish you could change in your life?

It is something I think about from time to time. One thing I would like to change is to rid myself of all procrastinating tendencies. Not that I always am, but I think I kinda enjoy the thrill of working on pressure. It isn’t a good habit though.

I’m sorry, fam. That is all real stuff. 

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I wish I didn't have anxiety and panic attacks. :cry:

This in particular hits really close as my wife has had really terrible anxiety and depression issues since childhood. She has had great relief from that with medical interventions by her doctor though. Hopefully you can find somebody to help. 

9 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’m sorry, fam. That is all real stuff. 

This in particular hits really close as my wife has had really terrible anxiety and depression issues since childhood. She has had great relief from that with medical interventions by her doctor though. Hopefully you can find somebody to help. 

Oh, believe me I'm doing everything I can to get help. I'm on medication and seeing a psychologist and psychiatrist. Thank you.

I also have procrastinating tendencies that I should work on changing. Other than that I wish I had more money. That's not really about myself, though.

I wish I could see more things through. I'm a notorious "start a project, get 75% done, then get bored and move on to something else" person.

7 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I wish I could see more things through. I'm a notorious "start a project, get 75% done, then get bored and move on to something else" person.

This was my dad. And I know he never meant to be that way, just had a lot on his plate all the time. So it was something I internally promised I wouldn’t do. Sometimes I don’t get things done as quickly as I’d like, but I always get them across the finish line.

2 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

This was my dad. And I know he never meant to be that way, just had a lot on his plate all the time. So it was something I internally promised I wouldn’t do. Sometimes I don’t get things done as quickly as I’d like, but I always get them across the finish line.

I mean, it doesn't help that I have ADHD, so becoming hyper focused on something before losing interest is kinda my thing, I just happen to do it on both a micro and macro level.

Good on you for getting shit done, though.

31 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I hope they are working for you sir! For me they made it feel like I was dying. I was put on a series of different meds and each had a different but similar bad effect. 

How so?  I don’t feel like I’m dying but it has effected my stomach and feeling nauseated. 

59 minutes ago, Biggie said:

How so?  I don’t feel like I’m dying but it has effected my stomach and feeling nauseated. 

I felt "hollow" and my thoughts (which on a good day aren't the swiftest!) slowed down and I found it hard to exert myself. If my body could work backwards from its typical sensations, I say that was about how it felt. 

Of all pedantic things, I wish my left foot was the same length as my right and didn’t point inwards. I’m 90% sure I’m shit at running and have a bit of an issue with my hips/calves/knees because of it.

Apart from that, I’m annoyingly content. Well - I’d like more money like most people..

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Nah you are just another person who loves to bitch and complain about this country and how much better you would be not living in it and then do absolutely nothing but continue to stay here. 

It's more complicated than that. Moving here affected my development at an early age because I didn't speak English. It set me back in school and made interactions awkward. It turned me into an introvert. Had we stayed (and we could have) I would have developed into a completely different person, likely happier, as I am around Mexican culture. However, I'm too American now to ever fully fit in there, and too Mexican to ever fully fit in here.