Jump to content
CitizenVectron

~~The Official Thread of Tweets, Tantrums, and Ongoing Minor Shit~~

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Sounds like she might be particularly unhappy with Stormy's BBC porn.

 

The BBC shows porn? 

 

Spoiler

:troll:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jason said:

 

She also doesn't approve of Stormy's choices in life. 

 

"I don't approve of her choices in life and wish the old daughter of mine would come back, and I also hope the life choice of paying to silence my daughter due to bad life decisions doesn't hurt Trump."

 

Yup, sounds about right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's all just hope we get to mid-terms and put in a ton of Democrats before shit hits the fan. Midterms are really all that will save us at this point. We need so many democrats in there that Trump has essentially no power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GuyWhoPredictsThings said:

 

"I don't approve of her choices in life and wish the old daughter of mine would come back, and I also hope the life choice of paying to silence my daughter due to bad life decisions doesn't hurt Trump."

 

Yup, sounds about right.

 

"My daughter is a bad person for being a harlot, but it's no big deal that Trump is someone who fucked her for money."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

"My daughter is a bad person for being a harlot, but it's no big deal that Trump is someone who fucked her for money."

 

Well duh! If she's a harlot then she deserves it, use those harlots like the worthless pieces of trash they are! Men should do it to her, is her thinking. Blame women for men's choices, amirite??

 

Like, choosing to be a porn star doesn't mean you deserve to be treated the way Trump has treated her but in people like her mothers' mind, since they disapprove of her daughters' benign life choice, she deserves bad things that come to her then.

 

Weird how mere disapproval can invite such hate in that same person. Like, you can disapprove, but why wish terrible things on that same person? It's not like her choice to be a porn star hurts her in some physical way? Jesus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

It's not like her choice to be a porn star hurts her in some physical way? Jesus.

 

But it does hurt her relationship with Jesus, damning her to eternal hellfire. SAD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason said:

 

But it does hurt her relationship with Jesus, damning her to eternal hellfire. SAD!

 

It would only damn Stormy Daniels, not her mother though, right? LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

 

Just came to post this lol. So they don't steal cause they need the money, they just steal for the hell of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I listen to conservative talk radio quite a bit, and today I was listening to Buck Sexton, who is on Glen Beck's Blaze radio network.  Although I don't listen to him all the time, he's usually very dismissive of the Russia investigation, and doesn't think it's a big deal.  But after today's events concerning the Trump Org, he's openly advocating that Trump fire Mueller, consequences be damned.  It's pretty interesting.  Unfortunately I don't know how many other conservative commentators now have the same view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I listen to conservative talk radio quite a bit, and today I was listening to Buck Sexton, who is on Glen Beck's Blaze radio network.  Although I don't listen to him all the time, he's usually very dismissive of the Russia investigation, and doesn't think it's a big deal.  But after today's events concerning the Trump Org, he's openly advocating that Trump fire Mueller, consequences be damned.  It's pretty interesting.  Unfortunately I don't know how many other conservative commentators now have the same view.

 

Fox was apparently all-in on getting out the knives for Rosenstein today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

The best people

 

He's clearly trying to get back on Donny's good side for that WH Comm Director job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RicoFoley said:

All you need to know about Larry Kudlow is that he wrote this in December 2007 (just skip down to the last paragraph)

 

https://www.nationalreview.com/blog/kudlows-money-politics/bush-boom-continues-larry-kudlow/

 

Skip to the end? Seeing the date coinciding with the start of the recession, and the headline, were good, too!

 

And by good, I mean hold on to your butts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Buck Sexton? That’s someone’s real name and not something George Costanza would have come up with?

 

Hey man, you've got to listen to The Blaze sometime.  Its a trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2018 at 7:13 AM, mclumber1 said:

 

 

Hey man, you've got to listen to The Blaze sometime.  Its a trip.

 

 

I just don't relate to people who listen to crazies for fun.

 

I am not criticizing, just saying I am different. Even someone as wackadoodle as Alex Jones I don't get amused...I get angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Let's all just hope we get to mid-terms and put in a ton of Democrats before shit hits the fan. Midterms are really all that will save us at this point. We need so many democrats in there that Trump has essentially no power. 

The Democrats have practically zero chance of taking the Senate and will more than likely lose seats.

 

The best you can hope from is either a narrow House win or a significant cut into the GOP majority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I just don't relate to people who listen to crazies for fun.

 

I am not criticizing, just saying I am different. Even someone as wackadoodle as Alex Jones I don't get amused...I get angry.

 

I feel the same as you do about this. 

 

3 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

The Democrats have practically zero chance of taking the Senate and will more than likely lose seats.

 

The best you can hope from is either a narrow House win or a significant cut into the GOP majority.

 

They have zero chance of taking the Senate but they could get it to essentially 50-50 if I understand it? Or at least 51-49 (and then work on those moderate Republicans that keep flip flopping). So that's not too bad.

 

And the Dems could take the House, I don't think that's impossible.

 

So mid-terms would still really help with things like confirmation hearings and voting on legislation (blocking Trump's BS), and so on. Dems are weak so they may not do that stuff even with a majority. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

They have zero chance of taking the Senate but they could get it to essentially 50-50 if I understand it?

LOL no LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The House is easily in play.

 

The Senate is also in play due to the Alabama win for Doug Jones. It's a low chance considering the amount of seats they have to defend from swing states as they'd have to hold all of them, but if the headwinds are just right (not out of the question), they could win Nevada/Arizona and take over the Senate, and/or get lucky somewhere else because of a bad candidate from Republicans and a decent/good one for Democrats (think Akin in Missouri and Mourdock in Indiana, both in 2012).

 

It's likelier right now that Republicans maintain the Senate and that it has a better chance of being in play in 2020, but nobody, not even the best prognosticator, knows who's winning the Senate this November. All we know is that it's going to be harder for Democrats as of this moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×