• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $840 (as of 06 February)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GuyWhoPostsThings

Halo Wars 2 has gone gold

67 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

The first one played great on the 360 so I don't know why it wouldn't run well on the Xbone.

These mean different things.

Either way, I tried it on the bone and it runs pretty well. But given the choice I'll stick with the PC pretty much every time for the mouse/kb and framerate.

16 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

These mean different things.

Either way, I tried it on the bone and it runs pretty well. But given the choice I'll stick with the PC pretty much every time for the mouse/kb and framerate.

The only thing I really dislike so far is the camera angle. I understand why it is the way it is, but it doesn't make me happy about it.

And the Decimus fight zooms in even further than the angle already is, could barley even see my hornets in the fight.

So far the SP has been fun. I'm going through it on Co op on the legendary difficulty with my friend and man you really have to coordinate. Trying to get used to the units before we do online skirmishes. My only gripe with it so far are the graphics don't look that great especially when only running at 30fps. But I can over look that as the game is still loads of fun to play like the first.