Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JPSoccer4

Quanero

Recommended Posts

So I got my Oculus awhile back, but with the Holidays and being, busy, I never bothered to set it up.  Finally set it all up last week (was much simpler than I thought).  

 

I've tried just about whatever I can, and am blown away by so much of it.  Not even as a gaming device, but just as a way to consume entertainment, it's incredible.  I can't wait to have some friends and family try it.

 

That being said, last night I stumbled upon a free download on Steam, Quanero.  

 

It's premise is you are essentially placed a scene, and have to investigate what happened.  You can move freely around the entire area, wherever you want, so see any vantage point you want.  The really cool thing is, you control time.  You can move forwards and backwards, and watch each little story unfold in the entire scene, and how each interact with each other.  It has been one of the cooler experiences I've had with VR, and was disappointed to see it was just a demo of sorts, and there was no full game to purchase with more scenes.  

 

I'd recommend trying it out, it's free after all.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JPSoccer4 said:

So I got my Oculus awhile back, but with the Holidays and being, busy, I never bothered to set it up.  Finally set it all up last week (was much simpler than I thought).  

 

I've tried just about whatever I can, and am blown away by so much of it.  Not even as a gaming device, but just as a way to consume entertainment, it's incredible.  I can't wait to have some friends and family try it.

 

That being said, last night I stumbled upon a free download on Steam, Quanero.  

 

It's premise is you are essentially placed a scene, and have to investigate what happened.  You can move freely around the entire area, wherever you want, so see any vantage point you want.  The really cool thing is, you control time.  You can move forwards and backwards, and watch each little story unfold in the entire scene, and how each interact with each other.  It has been one of the cooler experiences I've had with VR, and was disappointed to see it was just a demo of sorts, and there was no full game to purchase with more scenes.  

 

I'd recommend trying it out, it's free after all.  

 

Do you have Touch? Get Waltz of the Wizard and The Lab... like NOW. :P:D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

 

Do you have Touch? Get Waltz of the Wizard and The Lab... like NOW. :P:D 

 

Touch was just delivered, so I will be trying those later today.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JPSoccer4 said:

 

Touch was just delivered, so I will be trying those later today.  

 

:daydream: 

You'll also want to get Thumper, Raw Data, Fruit Ninja VR (seriously) and Superhot. There are a few other "must haves" too, I'll post them in a bit, need to flip through my game library :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have Thumper, bought Superhot but haven't tried it.  Ill be pickiing up lots of shit I'm sure.  It's one of those things where you really just want to consume everything and everything to see whats out there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×