• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $840 (as of 06 February)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedSoxFan9

What game will Microsoft kill next?

18 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Blinx

:troll: 

@Jason the troll icon is broken :( 

Works for me!  default_avatar.jpeg

Spoiler

photo.jpg

1 hour ago, SFLUFAN said:

RIP In Peace, Crackdown 3 :(

shinobi impressed the fuck out of me for PSX, so I'm going with his word that Crackdown 3 is OK.

They don't really have anything left that's been announced. Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves and a couple remastered. They better have a whole bunch of announcements at E3.

3 hours ago, jaethos said:

They don't really have anything left that's been announced. Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves and a couple remastered. They better have a whole bunch of announcements at E3.

Crackdown 3

Sea of Thieves 

Halo Wars 2

Cuphead

Tacoma

State of Decay 2

Below

Ashen

Gigantic

TBF, only two of those actually excite me :P 

I didn't count Halo Wars 2 because it's coming out in a month, plus Halo.

As for the others, Crackdown and State of Decay are the only ones I'm anticipating in any way right now.

I hope they bring some cool surprises this year.

I'm hoping for crackdown.

I've been trolling a friend for over a year that crackdown is really canceled. If it did get canceled it would be hilarious. He'd lose his shit.

6 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Cuphead

I wonder if I'll be able to get this on Win 10. I don't have a strong interest in it in terms of gameplay, but it might be worth owning for the art alone. And even if it does come out on Win 10 I'll wait a year or so to see if it comes out on steam. 

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

I wonder if I'll be able to get this on Win 10. I don't have a strong interest in it in terms of gameplay, but it might be worth owning for the art alone. And even if it does come out on Win 10 I'll wait a year or so to see if it comes out on steam. 

It's coming out on steam the same time as the other versions.

I'm starting to believe Cuphead is a plot by the Illuminati to keep us paying for XBL subs. 

It's like bigfoot, or Loch Ness; people have video of it, but it doesn't mean it's real :P 

When's this puppy coming out??