• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $790 (as of 22 January)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

Missing icons.   12/27/2016

Unfortunately, we lost a bunch of user icons due to the data loss a few days ago—but we didn't intentionally remove any so if yours is gone please feel free to just set it back.   -Jason
matthewsuperawesome

Senior US intellgience officials presented classified Russian hacking report to Trump and Obama last week that shows Russia has compromising personal and financial info on Trump.

354 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, markot said:

Fake news isnt fake news if you agree with it!

Good thing y'all havent been all out against fake news or someone could argue you guys were hypocrites. But that could never bee movie eh?

And by fake news you mean credible intelligence given to Trump and Obama directly from the chiefs of the CIA, FBI, NSA and DNI?

I'm reading through the document now and came across this in one of the summary headings:

Premier Medvedev's office furious over DNC hacking and associated
anti-Russian publicity. Want good relations with US and ability to travel
there. Refusing to support or help cover up after PESKOV

---

3. The extent of disquiet and division within Moscow caused by the backlash against Russian interference in the US election was underlined by a second source, close to premier Dmitriy MEDVEDEV (DAM). S/he said the Russian prime minister and his colleagues wanted to have good relations with the US, regardless ofwho was in power there, and not least so as to be able to travel there in future, either officially or privately. They were openly refusing to cover up for PESKOV and others involved in the operations or to support his counter-attack of allegations against the USG for its alleged hacking ofthe Russian government and state agencies.

Dmitry Medvedev is a reformer and who the entire world needs to lead Russia. 

Just finished reading the document. My thoughts:

- Trump surrogates meeting with Kremlin officials to coordinate campaign stuff, possible policy moves, and even discuss reward payments is big. Bigly big. This is evident in the change to the GOP platform to remove any mention of Ukraine.

- Former President, current Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is a reformer that Russia needs to lead the country. 

- Russia clandestinely paid for trips to Russia for not just Trump people Page and Flynn, but Jill Stein ad Lyndon Larouche also.

- Around the middle of October, Igor Sechin thought Trump was done and Clinton had won it.

- Trump's involvement with Kremlin contacts years back weren't really for political purposes. The conclusion, to me, is that he was a useful tool not for political change, but for digging dirt on other Russian oligarchs and potential business partners. That's why he was being run by the Kremlin 5-8 years ago. In Russia politics are business and business is politics. His ascendancy to political relevance in the US was a gift to Putin.

11 minutes ago, CayceG said:

- Trump surrogates meeting with Kremlin officials to coordinate campaign stuff, possible policy moves, and even discuss reward payments is big. Bigly big. This is evident in the change to the GOP platform to remove any mention of Ukraine.

- Former President, current Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is a reformer that Russia needs to lead the country. 

- Russia clandestinely paid for trips to Russia for not just Trump people Page and Flynn, but Jill Stein ad Lyndon Larouche also.

- Around the middle of October, Igor Sechin thought Trump was done and Clinton had won it.

- Trump's involvement with Kremlin contacts years back weren't really for political purposes. The conclusion, to me, is that he was a useful tool not for political change, but for digging dirt on other Russian oligarchs and potential business partners. That's why he was being run by the Kremlin 5-8 years ago. In Russia politics are business and business is politics. His ascendancy to political relevance in the US was a gift to Putin.

This is all amazing stuff.  If this is all true, I'm quite impressed with Russia right now.  It also helped that the Clinton camp really, really wanted to face off against one of the pied piper candidates (Cruz, Carson, or Trump) because they were viewed as unelectable. The stars really aligned (with a lot of help from Russia, and some nudging from Clinton) to have all of this happen. 

2 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

So we can't call this Goldengate right? Because it might confuse people with the bridge?

No. It's WATERGATE.

Just now, CayceG said:

No. It's WATERGATE.

Nah, that one has been used already.

GoldenWATERGATE?

33 minutes ago, CayceG said:

This is my take as well. Everyone is focusing on the salacious stuff but the more mundane stuff is more troubling if Trump is indeed colluding with Russia and has been for years for whatever reason.

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

This is my take as well. Everyone is focusing on the salacious stuff but the more mundane stuff is more troubling if Trump is indeed colluding with Russia and has been for years for whatever reason.

Maybe it will be the perverted stuff that gets the Evangelical wing of the GOP to turn against him?  There might be enough support among Evangelicals, and all the Democrats to impeach in the house.  

This would be a good move on the part of the Evangelicals in congress, as it would mean a Pence presidency. 

1 hour ago, CayceG said:

Conway says Trump wasn't aware he was briefed on these questions. 

Just...

What?

I take it you saw her comments on Seth Meyers.

Boy how I wish she was going to be Press Secretary. Actually, no I don't.

To be honest, the sex stuff is the perfect thing for Trump in this whole thing. Minus actual video, it can be written off as just rumor and consipracy theory, meanwhile the more egregious and scary stuff gets ignored/swept under the rug. Focusing on the golden shower stuff, while funny, is counter productive. Its not illegal to enjoy water sports.

Guys. Michael Cohen has never even been to Prague. He posted his passport as conclusive proof on Twitter tonight. Only one issue..

10 hours ago, Engel said:

I'm shocked you believe all this uncritically.

Look at my posts. I was the first to say we should not accept it all at face value.

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

To be honest, the sex stuff is the perfect thing for Trump in this whole thing. Minus actual video, it can be written off as just rumor and consipracy theory, meanwhile the more egregious and scary stuff gets ignored/swept under the rug. Focusing on the golden shower stuff, while funny, is counter productive. Its not illegal to enjoy water sports.

I think just the opposite. You can't discuss President Pee Pants without at least an allowance for where that info came from and the context. It's become short hand for Trump's Russian puppet scandal just as "emails" became short hand for the perception of Clinton's corruption.

33 minutes ago, misfit410 said:

Apparently 4Chan started feeding bullshit to anti trump reporters for shits and giggles to see what would stick, and those stories found their way into the intelligence report

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

Bullshit