Jump to content
osxmatt

Senior US intellgience officials presented classified Russian hacking report to Trump and Obama last week that shows Russia has compromising personal and financial info on Trump.

Recommended Posts

Though:

 

Quote

Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Though:

 

 

 

 

While this being real would be glorious, one wonders if this was a bit of a shot across the bow by intelligence agencies not pleased with Trump's insults.

 

A way of saying, "Just remember what some leaks and our stamp of approval can make people consider credible".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

They mention that in the buzzfeed article, but this is the first time the documents have been made public.

Quote

The documents have circulated for months, and acquired a kind of legendary status among journalists, lawmakers, and intelligence officials who have seen them. Mother Jones writer David Corn referred to the documents in a late October column.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Here's the collection of memos. Buzzfeed has posted scans:

 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.fvPGD98Bw#.uo0EXWVxQ

 

I know what I'm reading over dinner!

 

I've read through the first 6 pages. As I turned to page 7, with tears of joy coming from, wherever, I couldn't help but have a startling moment of reflection.

 

Is this the same level of "fake news" salivation that GOP on Facebook has, or is this a real thing? Like, are we actually burrowing deeper into our partisan holes, or could this actually be happening in the objective world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amazatron said:

 

Says who?

 

Retired Mi6 agent who is considered credible by the CIA, who has checked his claims enough to present them to the current and incoming Presidents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it should be a shock to anyone that Trump is into weird sex stuff, and the idea that the Russian's filmed some of it is easy enough to believe, though I don't think these materials are proof.

 

One thing that doesn't scan to me is that the Russians had been trying to get Trump to run for president for 5 years. Let's put aside that political prognosticators were a bit off this election, it would take freaking Nostradamus to be able to predict a Trump presidency 5 years ago. Yeah, he's talked about politics in the past, and yeah, the Russians likely knew they could help torpedo Clinton, but he was an absurd longshot. Maybe they were working on Trump for other reasons, and wanted to blackmail him in some business deal, but I certainly don't buy they were working on Trump's political aspirations 5 years ago. If they were, I bet they're already working on Kanye.

 

I got further andy they say that there have been regular exchanges with the Kremlin for 8 years?! That just doesn't seem likely. I buy that when Trump came around the Russians saw that a President Trump would be beneficial to him, and they worked in secret to get him elected, mostly by leaking the DNC emails. That seems pretty plausible to me. I have an incredibly hard time imagining that they've been working on this for that long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's why I'm slightly skeptical about the golden shower thing. 

 

 

Assuming that's true, does the Secret Service *really* allow President Obama to use this room on his Moscow trip, knowing it's bugged? Do they do a sweep beforehand?

 

 

And while I'm having the time of my life right now, let me make this very clear--it very well could be that none of this happened. But that isn't the point. The Russians are circulating that they have it. Point is, they don't need something authentic to use for their purposes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

I don't think it should be a shock to anyone that Trump is into weird sex stuff, and the idea that the Russian's filmed some of it is easy enough to believe, though I don't think these materials are proof.

 

One thing that doesn't scan to me is that the Russians had been trying to get Trump to run for president for 5 years. Let's put aside that political prognosticators were a bit off this election, it would take freaking Nostradamus to be able to predict a Trump presidency 5 years ago. Yeah, he's talked about politics in the past, and yeah, the Russians likely knew they could help torpedo Clinton, but he was an absurd longshot. Maybe they were working on Trump for other reasons, and wanted to blackmail him in some business deal, but I certainly don't buy they were working on Trump's political aspirations 5 years ago. If they were, I bet they're already working on Kanye.

 

I got further andy they say that there have been regular exchanges with the Kremlin for 8 years?! That just doesn't seem likely. I buy that when Trump came around the Russians saw that a President Trump would be beneficial to him, and they worked in secret to get him elected, mostly by leaking the DNC emails. That seems pretty plausible to me. I have an incredibly hard time imagining that they've been working on this for that long.

 

They likely haven't from a political perspective. But if a big time businessman comes to oligarch-central Moscow, Russia will want to keep an eye on him. They play the business world just as much, if not more than they do politicians. Business and politics are one in Russia. It wouldn't make sense for them NOT to seek kompromat on Trump if Trump wants to expand his business in Moscow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CayceG said:

Here's why I'm slightly skeptical about the golden shower thing. 

 

 

Assuming that's true, does the Secret Service *really* allow President Obama to use this room on his Moscow trip, knowing it's bugged? Do they do a sweep beforehand?

 

 

And while I'm having the time of my life right now, let me make this very clear--it very well could be that none of this happened. But that isn't the point. The Russians are circulating that they have it. Point is, they don't need something authentic to use for their purposes. 

 

I don't even think that's the point.

 

Point is, it has such credibility that Comey and Clapper are hand delivering these findings to Obama and Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Here's why I'm slightly skeptical about the golden shower thing. 

 

 

Assuming that's true, does the Secret Service *really* allow President Obama to use this room on his Moscow trip, knowing it's bugged? Do they do a sweep beforehand?

 

 

And while I'm having the time of my life right now, let me make this very clear--it very well could be that none of this happened. But that isn't the point. The Russians are circulating that they have it. Point is, they don't need something authentic to use for their purposes. 

I don't know, it's pretty obvious he has a gold fetish.

C1s2_syWIAAZ8zf.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CayceG said:

They likely haven't from a political perspective. But if a big time businessman comes to oligarch-central Moscow, Russia will want to keep an eye on him. They play the business world just as much, if not more than they do politicians. Business and politics are one in Russia. It wouldn't make sense for them NOT to seek kompromat on Trump if Trump wants to expand his business in Moscow.

Like I said, I think it's plausible they were spying on him for business reasons.

 

Page 1:

Quote

Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting, and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in the western alliance.

That implies that the Russians had been working on Trump as a political asset for 5 years.

 

Page 11:

Quote

Source close to TRUMP campaign however confirms regular exchange with Kremlin has existed for at least 8 years, including intelligence fed back to Russia on oligarch's activities in the US.

Again, maybe Trump was talking to the Kremlin for business purposes, but this makes Trump sound less like a Russian target or stooge and more like a Russian collaborator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

Like I said, I think it's plausible they were spying on him for business reasons.

 

Page 1:

That implies that the Russians had been working on Trump as a political asset for 5 years.

 

Page 11:

Again, maybe Trump was talking to the Kremlin for business purposes, but this makes Trump sound less like a Russian target or stooge and more like a Russian collaborator.

 

I mean to be fair, Donald Trump came out of nowhere politically in 2011 and started non-stop tweeting about birtherism and daily political rebukes of the establishment.

 

It kind of fits the timeline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

I want this to be true just so I can hear Evangelical Pastors explain in sermons how Trump's pee fetish is ok because David and Noah were flawed and God still chose them to lead.

Fact: Pee can never lead to unwanted pregnancy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×