• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $1,165 (as of March 22)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • SFLUFAN

D1Pcast Episode 24 - Stuff has Ryzen (featuring NextGen and Lucian04)   03/01/2017

On this episode we talk about the latest news that has...Ryzen from the tech world. Microsoft announces games as a service, @NextGen helps us talk about AMD and their new CPU and somewhere in here we have @Lucian04 talking to us about the salt mining business. We try to keep out Nintendo talk to a minimum but don't worry, we got lots of Nintendo talk on the next podcast! So join us as we have lots of stuffs to talk about in the latest edition of the D1Pcast!  Join us in this thread to discuss the show!   http://www.dayonepatch.com/index.php?/topic/141114-d1pcast-episode-24-stuff-has-ryzenft-nextgen-lucian04/  
GuyWhoPostsThings

UPDATE: Eurogamer says it's cancelled. ORIGINAL: Scalebound? Scalebinned? Scalebound removed from Xbox websites, rumors that it's in trouble

126 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Star Fox 64 was amazing, had tons of replay value due to the medal unlocks, and is probably the most Sega arcade-like game Nintendo ever made.

Oh, but Xbob42 is talking about Starfox SNES being the best... lol.

I was shocked and appalled to hear that. :nottalking:

Starfox 64 had replay value for just being fucking fun. I replayed the hell out of that with no intention of trying to unlock anything.

It was like trying to rate which bag of garbage had "the better trash." The correct answer is don't dig around in the trash!

I love Star Fox 64. I never quite got into the SNES version as it ran like poop and didn't look that great other than being 3D but Star Fox 64 was amazing. I played the crap out of that game, got all the medals and played quite a bit of the split screen MP with friends. With that aside there hasn't been a great Star Fox since . Zero, as much as I wanted it to be good, looked like it was a remake of the 64 version. After buying the 3DS version of Star Fox 64 I realized that's not what I would have wanted Zero to be. Star Fox 64 is still a classic to me but they definitely need to innovate for Star Fox to be relevant again and not just with the controls.

People who dislike StarFox 64 are horrible people who were probably beaten as kids and had no friends because they walked around with their hand in their pants and would only remove said hand from pants to smell it. They probably also used the rumble pack as a vibrator and were too distracted to enjoy the game.

I mean, all those things are true, but you motherfuckers all know you put that rumble pack on your balls as often as possible when no one was looking!

6 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I mean, all those things are true, but you motherfuckers all know you put that rumble pack on your balls as often as possible when no one was looking!

No sir, I only did it when people were looking. :talkhand: