• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $1,615 (as of June 4, 2017)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • SFLUFAN

D1Pcast Episode D1Pcast Episode 28 - E3 2017 Rabbids Everywhere (Ft. SeVeN CDN and GuyWhoPostThings)   06/01/2017

E3 2017 has come and gone and now we are left with this empty feeling as we know we have to wait another 365 days for the next one. We [email protected] [email protected]@[email protected] I break down everything that was glorious (and not so glorious) at E3 2017. From EA's snoozefest to Microsoft's XOXO launch exclusivitiness to Devolver Digitals blood bath! So listen on in as we grade each conference and even have an extra special guest way in their thoughts on Ubisoft's conference in this months D1Pcast!      
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucian04

Shooter (arrested) at Fort Lauderdale Airport. One dead, nine injured.

223 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, mikee002 said:

You are simply making excuses for a terrorist and a cold blooded murderer and I am sick of hearing those excuses.

"Oh he was radacalised by his brother, Oh he was a closet homosexual, Oh he was suffering from mental health issues

As for banging on about mental health you are clueless. He went to claim mental health issues for extra monies and simply got caught out. He was a con artist as well as a woman batterer as well as coward....

Is there no bottom to the pit you fester in, Oh Brownin Tongue

Did you drool on yourself while you wrote this? You seem extremely unhinged.

Just now, Rev said:

Did you drool on yourself while you wrote this? You seem extremely unhinged.

The funny thing is I work in mental health, I know how difficult it is when you are on the wrong side of a discharge,  As I mentioned in another thread I start the day with a list of deliberate self harms and it does effects me. But I do not see in that airport assassin what I see at work and I make no excuses for savaging his defenders. I will make them drool.

Just now, mikee002 said:

The funny thing is I work in mental health, I know how difficult it is when you are on the wrong side of a discharge,  As I mentioned in another thread I start the day with a list of deliberate self harms and it does effects me. But I do not see in that airport assassin what I see at work and I make no excuses for savaging his defenders. I will make them drool.

Lol are you trolling? Who are you going to 'make drool?' What does that even mean? You're taking internet-tough-guy cringe to never before seen levels. 

And this is coming from someone who's usually accused of being bigoted against Muslims.

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

Lol are you trolling? Who are you going to 'make drool?' What does that even mean? You're taking internet-tough-guy cringe to never before seen levels. 

It is a play on words, Did you drool, I will make them drool.

How can you take that seriously?

4 minutes ago, mikee002 said:

The funny thing is I work in mental health, I know how difficult it is when you are on the wrong side of a discharge.

Being a patient doesn't count as working in mental health.

And bullshit.  No way in hell is someone who works in the field so demonstrably ignorant.

1 minute ago, mikee002 said:

It is a play on words, Are you drooling, I will make them drool.

How can you take that seriously?

Serious question: Are you autistic or something? You don't seem to process meaning very well.

3 minutes ago, GoldenTongue said:

And bullshit.  No way in hell is someone who works in the field so demonstrably ignorant.

Somebody call the fire department. There are some serious burns here!

1 minute ago, GoldenTongue said:

Look at you, First you are the expert and champion on mental health with your copy and paste and now it is "Oh you must be a patient ho ho". wow

What did I copy and paste?

I am by no means an expert, although I have read quite a bit on the subject, between my own interests (having several family members who struggle with mental illness), and those of my girlfriend (master's degree in clinical psychology).

Tell you what - find evidence that my post is a copy/paste, and not my own writing, and I'll PayPal $10,000 to the email address of your choice.

And I stand by what I said.  No way in hell does someone who works in the field display such unparalleled ignorance and callousness.

8 minutes ago, GoldenTongue said:

Tell you what - find evidence that my post is a copy/paste, and not my own writing, and I'll PayPal $10,000 to the email address of your choice.

Wait! are you one of those Nigerian Princes. 

18 minutes ago, GoldenTongue said:

What did I copy and paste?

I am by no means an expert, although I have read quite a bit on the subject, between my own interests (having several family members who struggle with mental illness), and those of my girlfriend (master's degree in clinical psychology).

And I stand by what I said.  No way in hell does someone who works in the field display such unparalleled ignorance and callousness.

Ask your girlfriend,

The field is full of "need to be seen" "can't wait to be seen" "I do not have the resourced to help this person" "why have I been discharged" "i need help" and on and on with ever increasing symptoms of desperation. That is not to mention the ridiculous amount of  missed appointments or did not attends and suicide seminars because death like violence is a lot easier to tolerate when you understand it 

You think it's all bi polar and hearing voices gtfo. You haven't got a f clue.

20 hours ago, mikee002 said:

The funny thing is I work in mental health...

Well, that explains a LOT about the condition of the NHS!

How many people does it take for someone to understand that they might be the one who lacks understanding?

The other utter bullshit that the mouth-breathing-troglodyte espouses is two fold. 1.) Anyone who is Muslim/Arabic can't have mental health issues, they're clearly just terrorists cause it's clearly innate to them, or something. 2.) Anyone who states that they're a terrorist is a sympathizer, regardless of context, like, ohhh, voices are recruiting me, the CIA is tracking me etc, they said terrorism they're not mentally ill, they're just a dirty terrorist, kill em.

This is the same bullshit "logic" that caused "that woman looked at my wagon and it's wheel fell off, burn her at the stake for witchcraft!"

Fucking idiot. 

5 hours ago, kaberle said:

The other utter bullshit that the mouth-breathing-troglodyte espouses is two fold. 1.) Anyone who is Muslim/Arabic can't have mental health issues,

He was born in new jersey and moved to Puerto Rico, You are simply making this stuff up as I never said that, You are a typical coward and Liar like that terrorist. At least he has the balls to follow his convictions unlike you scrubbing around for his excuses .

they're clearly just terrorists cause it's clearly innate to them, or something. 2.) Anyone who states that they're a terrorist is a sympathizer, regardless of context, like, ohhh, voices are recruiting me, the CIA is tracking me etc, they said terrorism they're not mentally ill, they're just a dirty terrorist, kill em

He shot five people dead, You do not mention that in your micro rant because you know with your last piece of dignity there are no excuses  All the ideas about him being a man, a soldier, mentally unwell or a person with religious convictions simply stopped the moment he opened fire. He is a Terrorist 1st of all and as I made clear before any mention I made of Isis was quoting your link. Read your own articles before you post them twat 

This is the same bullshit "logic" that caused "that woman looked at my wagon and it's wheel fell off, burn her at the stake for witchcraft!"
Fucking idiot. 

No, The same logic would be if the Witch was caught red handed beating 5 innocents to death with a dead goat. He is not an innocent you apologist 

In other news he was going to New York for new years eve but got scared of by the security.  

18 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Well, that explains a LOT about the condition of the NHS!

Still better than Obama care...

19 minutes ago, mikee002 said:

Is he Esteban Santiago a terrorist or not?  

"Terrorist" is a political term just like "Freedom Fighter" or "Revolutionary."

A better question is: Did he commit an act of terror?

That leads to an examination of what terror is. An act of terror needs to have a motivation behind it that is intended to cause fear to further a purpose intended by the perpetrator. Usually that comes after a perpetrator has been "radicalized."

I haven't been following the details too closely, but I don't think he was radicalized. Has any information been released saying he had been?

In all, I think this is merely a gun crime perpetrated by a mentally unhealthy man that mirrors some of the buzzwords common to modern acts of Islamic terror. 

So no. He isn't a "terrorist."

On 1/6/2017 at 6:29 PM, Derek said:

I don't think it worked.

Too soon to tell, let's let it play out a bit more. 

42 minutes ago, CayceG said:

I think this is merely a gun crime perpetrated by a mentally unhealthy man that mirrors some of the buzzwords common to modern acts of Islamic terror. 

So no. He isn't a "terrorist."

Oh, I was kinda hoping for some fresh meat, never mind, very eloquently put :mhug: