• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $740 (as of 07 January)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

Missing icons.   12/27/2016

Unfortunately, we lost a bunch of user icons due to the data loss a few days ago—but we didn't intentionally remove any so if yours is gone please feel free to just set it back.   -Jason
SFLUFAN

~*The D1P 2017 Game Completion Thread*~

14 posts in this topic

Tales from the Borderlands.

Played episode one when it first came out, then forgot to continue after thinking it wasn't super special. Finally decided to get back to it and did four episodes in two days. Really enjoyed it. Gotta play Michonne and Batman next to be caught up on our TellTale collection.

Didn't beat a single game last year, so I've got some catch up to do.

Finished Shovel Knight.  Fantastic game overall, the boss battles and soundtrack especially. 9/10

My only complaint is that most all the ways you die are from bottomless pits and spikes.  It's very intentional about it, in a way not even the old Megaman's were.  It's like they used the new death system (where you recover treasure from where you died) as an excuse.

It's still definitely worth the $10 it usually goes on sale for, especially with the new levels and playable character coming.

I finished Ratchet & Clank.  It was a pretty fantastic game, suitably challenging in the right parts and I have enough to go back to finish off that I'll get another few hours of fun out of it.

Just saw that the Shovel Knight composer has a hell of a resume.  Makes sense.

https://virt.bandcamp.com/music

15 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

I finished Ratchet & Clank.  It was a pretty fantastic game, suitably challenging in the right parts and I have enough to go back to finish off that I'll get another few hours of fun out of it.

I might start on that soon, I've never played a Ratchet game before.

1 hour ago, crispy4000 said:

Me neither.  The story itself was decent, though the actual gameplay was fantastic and the pacing was spot on.  I would thoroughly recommend starting it ASAP.

1 hour ago, crispy4000 said:

Same here. Took advantage of a Gamestop sale last week that had it brand new for $10  and picked it up.