Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lucian04

Monster Hunter Generations (3DS/N3DS) is currently $20 on ESHOP and Gamestop

Recommended Posts

@Lucian04

 

Hey, I already own this game! Haven't started it yet, though. :doh:

 

Most of my money lately has been going towards building up my library of Vita games anyway. They are even more scarce in stores than I assumed...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GameDadGrant said:

@Lucian04

 

Hey, I already own this game! Haven't started it yet, though. :doh:

 

Most of my money lately has been going towards building up my library of Vita games anyway. They are even more scarce in stores than I assumed...!

you got a Vita? those things are impossible to find in stores, you imported one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

 

Yeah, wife bought a refurb from GameStop for me as a Christmas gift! :sun:

very cool wife you have! I have a game suggestion if you dont have it already...Lumines Electronic Symphony, I think its $20 on the psn store

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mike

 

Oh yeah, I'm good on games - I know what I want on the system. As you know, I never had a Vita before, but I was always aware of what games were available for it. My Vita library so far is:

 

Dragon's Crown

Gravity Rush

Lumines: Electronic Symphony

Persona 4 Golden

Street Fighter X Tekken

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

WipEout 2048

World of Final Fantasy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GameDadGrant said:

Oh yeah, I'm good on games - I know what I want on the system. As you know, I never had a Vita before, but I was always aware of what games were available for it. My Vita library so far is:

 

Dragon's Crown

Gravity Rush

Lumines: Electronic Symphony

Persona 4 Golden

Street Fighter X Tekken

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

WipEout 2048

World of Fina Fantasy

I would also suggest Virtua Tennis 4 as well, but for some reason they removed it from the PSN Store and its not easy to find in stores these days..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike said:

I would also suggest Virtua Tennis 4 as well, but for some reason they removed it from the PSN Store and its not easy to find in stores these days..

 

Yeah, Virtua Tennis 4 is pretty much the best handheld tennis game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×