user19842x15

Trump has not paid taxes since at least the 70s

2 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

That was a city ordinance passed a year after Kentucky passed their law over bathroom use. Kentucky passed a law in reaction to an ordinance that was going to be passed in another state a year later?

Hmm... I don't remember saying that those two had anything to do with one another, but hey, if that is what you have deduced from what I've stated, :2thumbsup:, and I guess there is nothing more to be said here.

27 minutes ago, Fuhrer D said:

Charlotte City Ordinance #7056 is just one, but the major example. You may take your own time to investigate more.

That's not how it works. If there's really a glut of these laws, put up or shut up.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's not how it works. If there's really a glut of these laws, put up or shut up.

But that is how it works, its a beautiful thing about this relationship. You, like myself, are free to do as much or little research on a topic that we deem necessary.

1 hour ago, Fuhrer D said:

Hmm... I don't remember saying that those two had anything to do with one another, but hey, if that is what you have deduced from what I've stated, :2thumbsup:, and I guess there is nothing more to be said here.

No, you were saying the laws being pushed by the right were a reaction to laws from the left. I was just wondering about what laws from the elft you were talking about. The only thing you came up with was a city ordinance passed a year after the right started pushing bathroom laws.

1 hour ago, Fuhrer D said:

But that is how it works, its a beautiful thing about this relationship. You, like myself, are free to do as much or little research on a topic that we deem necessary.

If these laws are as common as you claim then it shouldn't be hard to cite examples. If you don't actually have examples (a single example that you keep harping on is not evidence of a ton of laws being pushed by the left), then you're just talking out of your ass, and don't expect other people to do your research for you.

If you're into real estate and you actually have a tax liability, then I'd say that you're pretty incompetent or you need a new financial advisor.

37 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

If you're into real estate and you actually have a tax liability, then I'd say that you're pretty incompetent or you need a new financial advisor.

I've heard that the IRS schedule of standard maintenance costs alone is a big contributor to this if you're not a dummy and do routine preventive maintenance, because the default numbers are high enough that it's really easy to keep your actual costs below what you're allowed to claim. 

It's looking more and more like he's not going to release his taxes ever, arguing that Americans really don't want to see them. Yep, that's his response. He says the public doesn't care. Just reporters.

On 12/30/2016 at 4:39 PM, Anathema- said:

The left is the party of civil rights, not the party of the rich.

The left isn't a party though, the Democrats are. Both the Democrats and the GOP welcome the rich, and let them make most of the decisions and rules.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

The left isn't a party though, the Democrats are. Both the Democrats and the GOP welcome the rich, and let them make most of the decisions and rules.

You're absolutely right of course, I should have said the Democratic party because there are plenty of right leaning democrats and plenty of folks on the left who are hostile to civil rights.

28 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

You're absolutely right of course, I should have said the Democratic party because there are plenty of right leaning democrats and plenty of folks on the left who are hostile to civil rights.

Like the right to own a firearm?

18 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Like the right to own a firearm?

Zing!

But also no I mean just basic civil rights politics.