• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $840 (as of 06 February)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
darkness35

Longshot, but does anyone have a PSTV or anywhere to get it cheap?

9 posts in this topic

I'm curious in getting a PSTV because there are some games I want to play on my TV since I rarely travel or commute nowadays.  Some games that I have on my Vita I'd like to sit down and play without looking at a small screen, especially with games like Superbeat Xonic or some of the Atelier games that I haven't beaten yet.  Problem is, since the PSTV is discontinued stocks is either limited or overpriced to not being worth purchasing.

If anyone knows where to get or part with one, please let me know!

Cheapest I see from a store that I would actually buy something from was Groupon. 47 bucks. And if you use the code HURRY20 you get 20% off. 

Dont know if that is the price range you are looking for, but just letting you know. 

http://tinyurl.com/gtt6dkm

Check Target. The ones in my area (Reno) always seem to have a few in stock for retail price. I know it isn't cheap but they might have them.

Forgot I still had mine.  Have it hooked up to the TV in my bedroom but think been a year since turned it on.  Do they still support it and can connect to services?  

I would also check walmart.  They were clearanced out for $20 for the TV and $30 for the bundle.  It's been awhile since they were clearanced, but you might get lucky.

It's too bad Sony never really put a lot of effort into the pstv.  If they had allowed netflix and other apps on it, they could have used it to compete with roku and apple tv devices.

I have one that I haven't plugged in since I moved a year ago. I'd probably part with it if I could be bothered to find it. I can use my PC for remote play if I ever feel like setting that up.

A little bit of me wants one to play a few VIta games...but then I start getting on a tangent about wanting a Vita...