Murderville (Netflix Xmas Special w. Bateman/Rudolph Dec 15th)

silentbob

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I watched the first episode and it was pretty funny. It feels a little clumsy in some ways but it also feels close to a Whose Line Is It Anyways mentality too. The guest has to be on their toes but in respect, so does the cast and mainly Will too. Great to see the seems unraveling on them breaking character and try to get their shit together again. I will say I was losing it with them in the restaurant 😂

I think I read the OP wrong and was under the impression that Will Arnett was the guest with no script but in fact it's other guests who show up who don't have the script. I think @thewhyteboar is going to at least want to watch up to episode 2. :]

Also, I enjoyed it. I was surprised how well the scripted people held it together but I think that MAMA lost it at the house. (A joke that @Jason would truly appreciate BTW)

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

I watched the first two, and the Conan episode is just okay, but Marshawn Lynch in the 2nd episode is fantastic. Just seems to be having a great time being there.

Yeah Conan is almost too good at it. I think he’d have been better in the Will Arnett roll. Lynch is indeed amazing 

19 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

I watched the first two, and the Conan episode is just okay, but Marshawn Lynch in the 2nd episode is fantastic. Just seems to be having a great time being there.

Lynch cracked me up that episode was so good I might watch it again.

Just finished it. I think That I'd rank them

1.  Episode 3
  2.  Episode 6
  3.  Episode 2
  4. Episode 1
  5. Episode 4
  6. Episode 5

I thought Sharon Stone was way too try hard and maybe even a bit uptight. Annie Murphy I'd never heard of before but she seemed like very passive or overwhelmed. The rest of everyone else seemed to have fun though.

It's an interesting concept that maybe could use a bit of refinement. I did enjoy solving the mysteries. Most of them try try to make it pretty obvious so it pays off to pay attention.

Now if they do a 2nd season, who do you wanna see as the next 6 guest partners?

Jon Hamm (should be the new Frank Drebin in the reboot)

Ron Funches (I just love this teddy bear of a comedian)

Jann Arden (Canadian musician who also has her own comedy like show)

Dave Grohl (who doesn’t like Grohl?)

Serena Williams (need that could they like ML)

Sam Bee (like to see how a comedian like her would play the game)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • silentbob changed the title to Murderville (Netflix Xmas Special w. Bateman/Rudolph Dec 15th)
  • 4 weeks later...