• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $840 (as of 06 February)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triage

Couple little new projects completed

6 posts in this topic

Couple things.. One my growing daughter wanted to update her room and she needed new bed. Her new favorite colors being mint and silver I did best to have both colors. I painted the wall mint then silver leaves to match the new mint silver comforter set. Also curtains are mint and silver. I got the lamp and green bulb. My biggest pride is the accent wall. 

2pyut68.jpg

Then while in Disney World I bought the 4080 piece LEGO Disney Castle. Emblazon and I put it together then I got the fireworks and Disney characters to make it look more cool. 

2lbktvd.jpg

56 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

Nice! That is one massive lego set.

19 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

Nice! That is one massive lego set.

18 hours ago, Mike said:

Took us almost 4 days so weekend and two days after work. I should take the picture of the back. So much details covering over dozen of Disney movies. 

18 minutes ago, Triage said:

Took us almost 4 days so weekend and two days after work. I should take the picture of the back. So much details covering over dozen of Disney movies. 

yeah that thing is impressive