Do you think Washington is a good place?

Marco

15 hours ago, Marco said:

Yeah, a great majority of the people I met in Seattle were very anti-social.  Outside of downtown Seattle, one hotel I stayed at was a complete fucking mess.  First of all, I'm not sure if it happened during my sleep or if it happened when I left my medication in the room to do laundry, I did some laundry and got on the airport shuttle to head to downtown.  Thereafter, I got on the link light rail, I could feel the fentanyl hitting me like a train.  Upon getting back to the hotel room, I had to take like 8 Adderall just to level the shit out.  The next day, I did another batch of laundry on a different soil cycle and I'm not too sure what it was, seemed like heroin, but it didn't smell at all.  I know the clothes I got at Kohl's had heroin on them...

On that same day, I realized that the Adderall was laced with cocaine.  Thereafter, I didn't take any of my medications, went to another hotel just to stay up all night breathing in cocaine... no idea what was in my clothes when I did a power-wash at that hotel.  I had to leave a car I rented in a parking lot because at any moment the heroin could be ignited out of the vents.  The best part was on my way home, I was on the plane with an Italian guy who started flirting with me.  His clothes were so full of cannabinoids that on the way home, I could feel waves of pleasure pulsating from my brain down to my toes, but it was so much cannabinoids that I overdosed and started to vomit on the way home.

THIS IS WHAT I KEEP TRYING TO TELL THESE PEOPLE